Damned coon...

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Damned coon...

Post by Arce »

OMG. So I'm sitting in the kitchen, enjoying a nice cup of coffee..And I see a fucking raccoon crawling out of the forest!!

This fucker had visited out house before, and for somereason, everytime we tried to scare it away, it just sat there in the bushes. We though it had rabies b/c of its unusual behavior--Why the fuck wasn't it scared?

But when I see it again, I realize it couldn't have had rabies, or else it'd be dead by now. So I simply knock on the window to scare it away.

Instead of going away, it looks at me. Then, it walks right up to the window where I am, and climbs up onto the window seal on the outside, so it's pressed right up against the glass. I'm like, OMFG, AWESOME!

So I open the window ((leaving the screen in)) in an attempt to scare it off ((the window opens outwards and almost knocked it off the ledge thingy)) and instead of running, once again, it starts trying to open the screen. O.O;; WTF?!?!?!?

So we go around to our big screen side door, and it follows. We open the glass and quickly try to close the screen, but OMG, it litterally had its nose in out house. It was trying to get in.

WTF? Was this some kind of an old house pet or something? Why the hell asn't it attacking me??????

So finally I bused out mu camera and got movies and pics...It's AWESOME. I'll post some pics in a sec.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Oh my god! I can't wait.
You are better than me.
Arce

Post by Arce »

These are the only two pics that turned out right--I tried to take some through the screen, but you can't really see much. These two were taken when I actually opened the good--And I kid you not as I was taking it that fucker was trying to get in out house.

As for the movie...IDK, it's in gai fone foremat, I'll try to conver it later.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

I stared into the eyes of the vicous creature. I swear he was 10 feet tall if he was an inch...
You are better than me.
Arce

Post by Arce »

Nobody liked my basass coon pics? WTF's wrong wit you ppl?
mofo joe
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by mofo joe »

Nobody liked my basass coon pics? WTF's wrong wit you ppl?
No, babe it's great coon clipage =]
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Dude. I lovem. I think its cute.
You are better than me.