New Poke'mon games. MUST READ EVERYBODY.

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

New Poke'mon games. MUST READ EVERYBODY.

Post by Falco Girgis »

I got the latest on the new poke'mon titles: Red fire and Green grass. The games feature story-line-exact gameplay when compared to the original red and green versions (green was released in Japan, blue was released here). The graphics have been DRASTICALLY increased, and the newer aspects from Poke'mon Sapphire and Ruby have been implemented. Poke'mon may even be traded between the two.

Okay, if that isn't great, then what is. Wait'll you hear this!

The games will come with a WIRELESS LINK CABLE! That is right people, play your versions multiplayer without wires. Not only that, but the poke'mon titles will allow text messaging and other such additions.

Okay, if this isn't THE koolest friggin thing you've ever heard, then go burn in hell with the LameCube. REALLY.

I don't give a damn if you hate poke'mon. You need to tip your hat to this, ass.
Don Pwnious
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Don Pwnious »

Thats awesome SS
Where would you get those?
I think I would really like them. :spin: :shock: 8)
Is it for Gameboy Advanced? :cheers: :mario?:
1/8th time- 14secs
1/8th speed - 110mph
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Oh, yeah. I forgot to say. It is for GameBoy Advance. The target release date is summer 2004 (now), but they say it could take longer. The only guarantee we have now is that it'll be released this year.

God, I love the poke'mon games. I don't care if people say they are gay. I'll kick your ass. Even if you don't like poke'mon, text messaging who could resist?
Don Pwnious
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Don Pwnious »

I like pokemon, too
I'll probably get it when it comes out. :mrgreen:
1/8th time- 14secs
1/8th speed - 110mph

Post by Guest »

In this last week I've gone to game Rhino 5 times and spent like 15000 penniez (150 $) in cash or store credit!

Anyway, while I was there I asked about LeafGreen and FireRed (THATS RIGHT FOOLS! LEAFGREEN and FIRERED ARE THE NAMES!) They pulled out some list with hundreds of games' release dates. She said Thay were expected to arrive on october 11. (Happy late b-day Showdin)
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anarki
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Anarki »

I am amazed and speachless. I can only say 1 thing.

HOLY SHIT

Post by Guest »

I am amazed and speachless. I can only say 1 thing.

HOLY SHIT
How does knowing there are new poke'mon games amaze you and make you speechless? O.o

P.S. If you are speechless, how could you say Holy Shit?
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

I am going to buy leaf version with the money from my Birthday. Arce you remembered?I can't wait! But I am dumb so this might be a stupid question but does the wireless gaming work all of the way to Alabama from here? That would be kickass! AND another good thing is it is on gameboy advance so I don't ave to go waste my copperz on a ds just for one game!
You are better than me.
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

You know I don't really like Poke'mon that much but... I igh actually get this game TEXT messaging And wireless and a videogame that kix ass.
A glitch?

Post by Guest »

But I am dumb so this might be a stupid question but does the wireless gaming work all of the way to Alabama from here?
Naw, I doubt it, unless it's sattolite. I'm getting FireRed. That'll be kick arse! I hear that the wireless thing doesn't make it too much more expensive.
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

Quote:
But I am dumb so this might be a stupid question but does the wireless gaming work all of the way to Alabama from here?

Naw, I doubt it, unless it's sattolite. I'm getting FireRed. That'll be kick arse! I hear that the wireless thing doesn't make it too much more expensive.

Actually if it were "sattolite" then it prolly wouldn't work but if it were satellite yes then of course it would work.
A glitch?

Post by Guest »

Quote:

Actually if it were "sattolite" then it prolly wouldn't work but if it were satellite yes then of course it would work.

Look who's talking, Mr. "I use 'gay'-maker!" because I'm to stupid to learn a real language!

Hyper Shadow, you low, low shithead. Do you seriously get off on correcting other's typo's? What's the matter, too f*cking gay to use correct punctuation? What in the hell is a "prolly"? If I was to point out all of your spelling and punctuation errors, I'd have well over 200 posts by now! That's not even including your horrible grammar! ! You make me want to puke! :barf:
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

Well look who's talking Mr. leave his wallet, socks, and shoes at my house. You are the dumbass.
A glitch?