CYBORUS game dev

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: CYBORUS game dev

Post by eatcomics »

Yo bra, I love your vids (I even got mentioned in one :D, that made my week).

As per Pubby... Sup man? I seem to have missed a lot of trolling while I was in trouble over the weekend. (Smoking is bad kids)

On the note of attention getters... well I have no attention span at all, but I can sit through programming vids because I have an interest in programming and game dev. And I believe people like me and most of this board are your target. Not trolls who can't focus on another devver's opinions on technology and code...

I love you guys :D
JaxDragon
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Current Project: Kanoba Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Re: CYBORUS game dev

Post by JaxDragon »

GyroVorbis wrote:
pubby8 wrote:
TheBuzzSaw wrote:While I appreciate the compliment, I have a hard time taking the rest of your comments seriously. On top of your already dismal record ripping on GyroVorbis' videos for extremely nonsensical reasons, I simply don't have the same ideal setup. While I do have a team, it's only two people, and we're a million miles apart, so I can't film epic team dynamics like Falco or others can.

It sounds to me you just had false expectations. I can't help that. =/
I was talking more about lack of visuals/game-videos than "team dynamics." Would much rather watch tanks move around instead of whiteboards.
I would much rather see whiteboards...
Agreed. I love learning concepts and expanding my knowledge. I wasn't familiar with the way android does 'gl. So I definitely learned something.