What are you doing for New Year's?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

What are you doing for New Year's?

Post by Wutai »

What's everybody doing for New Year's?

On New Year's Eve, me, some friends and family, and JS Lemming and his family are all going to Olive Garden. Afterwards, everyone's coming to my house to play Halo and stuff.
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Can I get a Woot Woot?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
unasmer
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by unasmer »

well...i'll probably be sitting on my ass at home reading or playing games or something
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

unasmer wrote:well...i'll probably be sitting on my ass at home reading or playing games or something
PARTY crapper.... or pooper.. whichever. You need to get out a play some multiplaya dooowwaggga.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Shenmue II and fiesta with Samba Maracas! Can I get a Hell Yeah!?
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

HELL YEAH!!!
A glitch?
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

I'm launchin' fireworks, watchin' the South Park special on Comedy Central, and then playin' video games 'til 7:00am. We're leaving for Wichita to go to my aunt and uncle's house today, and I won't be back until Monday, so I can't work on NEStix Chaotix a while. See ya'. Happy New Year! :D
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
unasmer
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by unasmer »

well, heres the thing. my parents arent gonna let me go anywhere cause of "All the drunks out on the road" so im pretty much stuck at home, unless i can convince her to let me go to my friends house, and then we could play san andreas all night.

Post by Guest »

Originally we were going to go to Southern adventure with Hyper Shadow. That's a very respectable place with a big arcade, an electronic climbing wall, a roller coaster stimulator, food court (bands would be playing), random huge playground, mini golf course, and, best of all, water slides. They had a special, 50 tickets plus huge 3 topping Pizza and a barrel (up to my waist) of drink for 50 bucks (6 tickets for mini gold, 1 = 4 arcade tokens, 4 for rock wall, etc.). But with four of us, that would probably only last an hour or an hour and a half, so we decided against it. We stayed home and got Peter to come over, played some traditional games and watched resident evil apocalypse. The night is not over, so I cannot post what else. Oh, and I posted on teh forumz. :0