How the Rift changed my life.

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

thunder_blaze

Post by thunder_blaze »

Jesse don't be such a hippie. People today think it is gay to love another dude in any way. I hope the chaos rift helps me like you say it does. You paid me 2$ to register. THANKS DUDE,
JERRED
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

OMFG t3h l0ll0rz.

Naw, I see no reason that this site'll go down anytime soon. So much to program and so much to put on the web.

Welcome to the family, thunder_blaze!
Faust97
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

How the Rift changed my life.

Post by Faust97 »

We are all connected.All of us..Gyrovorbis,JSLemming,Anarki,Hyper Shadow,Arcel,each of us,we all have a bond.I just wanted to say..I love you all.If we died we'd all be :cry:!! So,GyroVorbis if u ever decide 2 stop the CR,dont.Because we all care.Merry Christmas 2 all!!
Totally Jesse Crawford

Edit - Hyper Shadow Don't use our real names
Last edited by Faust97 on Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
lacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacieacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacieacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacieacielacielacielacielacie
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

Didn't we use to have something that said "No saying this website changed my life?"
A glitch?
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

So what if other people think it's "gay" to love another male. (I mean it would be rather homosexual if he loved a male in a sexual way......) But that is obviously not the case. And why does everyone say gay like it's a bad thing like isn't that a bit redneck George W. to say that being gay is a bad thing? :?
You are better than me.
thunder_blaze

Post by thunder_blaze »

Yaeh I agree. I have a gay cousin, but that doesn't mean he isn't my cousin anymore. We all share bonds. That means we shouldn't argue over anything under any circumstances. I have a personal bond ffor everyone like they are right beside me while I type on the comp.This topic is very important for everyones friendship.
Merry Christmas to All