The Government Has Money For Wars...

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

davidthefat
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac
Current Project: Fully Autonomous Robot
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

The Government Has Money For Wars...

Post by davidthefat »

But no money to feed the homeless? I think thats outrageous... Ok, Welfare and stuff, but I mean seriously, there are areas Africa, even in one of the biggest cities in America, LA, NYC and other major cities... The Iraq war has cost couple Trillion dollars... That money could have been used to feed the homeless and other issues like slavery, includes the sex industry all over the world, labor, and others... I mean US being the "global" police and stuff, Come on, right down the street in Skid Row LA there are tons of homelesses... And I have experienced it first hand (not homelessness, but been there), in alot of Mexico, If you been there, you know what Im talking about. US Corporations are exploiting the Mexicans by building hotels and stuff there... Only the Americans benefit, not the mexicans... IMHO, thats imperialism right there. Also in North Korea, the whole nation is starving (Well except for the corrupt elite group) and They are just ignoring it, the HIV crisis in Africa, and the Violence there too, like Uganda. Honestly, I see no cause in the Iraq war, sure, the taliban is trying to take over or something, but there are other problems in the US itself, if you can find it, You probably can find a child prostitute (Well a teen/preteen) and the Teen Pregnancy rate is up... Divorce is up too, well thats more of a personal problem but the government should step in and stop all these injustices... And did you know most of the coffee and chocolate come from farmers that work for it for a minuscule amount of money, less than 10% of the money generated by Coffee and Chocolate goes to the growers them selves, most goes to the middle man... IMHO thats slavery right there.

Please support their cause
http://www.linkglobal.org/
and another site on more Social Injustices around the world, not just North Korea
http://one.org/us/

And Click here to give free food

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGiv ... s?siteId=1
wearymemory
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Re: The Government Has Money For Wars...

Post by wearymemory »

Ask your mommy and daddy to go feed the homeless, I'm sure you'll get the same response. And yes, the government should definitely jump into our personal lives and force us to not have sex. Fuck you, Kim Jong-ilthefat! It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to say that we should reach out to countries less fortunate while "there are other problems in the US itself." I for one, am looking forward to moving my headquarters into a third world country to exploit their economy. Yes, I quite like the idea of a "programming sweatshop." And if you don't fully understand the war in Iraq, or if all you have to say about it is "honestly, I see no cause in the Iraq war, sure, the taliban is trying to take over or something," then why comment on it at all?

Those organizations stand for raising awareness about the human rights and humanitarian crisis in countries such as North Korea. Your plea was confusing and discrediting at the most.
davidthefat
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by davidthefat »

wearymemory wrote:Ask your mommy and daddy to go feed the homeless, I'm sure you'll get the same response. And yes, the government should definitely jump into our personal lives and force us to not have sex. Fuck you, Kim Jong-ilthefat! It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to say that we should reach out to countries less fortunate while "there are other problems in the US itself." I for one, am looking forward to moving my headquarters into a third world country to exploit their economy. Yes, I quite like the idea of a "programming sweatshop." And if you don't fully understand the war in Iraq, or if all you have to say about it is "honestly, I see no cause in the Iraq war, sure, the taliban is trying to take over or something," then why comment on it at all?

Those organizations stand for raising awareness about the human rights and humanitarian crisis in countries such as North Korea. Your plea was confusing and discrediting at the most.
Tell me the truth, would you rather see the money used in war or to feed the poor?

THink of it this way, what right do you have to use the money to take some one elses life rather than saving one?
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

davidthefat wrote:Tell me the truth, would you rather see the money used in war or to feed the poor?
Irrelevant. :|
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
davidthefat
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by davidthefat »

I Mean WTF happened to Love? I think the world has just gone down the drain, using more money on wars than aids?
Pickzell
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Pickzell »

davidthefat wrote:I Mean WTF happened to Love? I think the world has just gone down the drain, using more money on wars than aids?
The only known solution to that is to kill everyone with any trace of HIV or AIDS, is that what you want?

Do you honestly think that we aren't researching AIDS? And, if we didn't fight a war do you know what would happen? Well, I'll tell you, remember 9/11/01, yeah, that would happen 8 times a day, and you know that country called Israel, it would be blown to shreds and owned by the terrorists. Good job.
I'm an altogether bad-natured Cupid.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

well let me tell you something about this africa you speak of.... millions upon millions of dollars get spent teaching them about condoms and the like and the fucking like rabbits with multiple partner will increase your chances and all that shit... but these people are not like you and i....
many(most) african leaders believe that aids is a sickness created by the white man to kill the black man and that it does not have anything to do with sex.
they dont believe in condoms and wont use them. they believe that if you have aids and you have sex with a virgin you will be cured. so they go
arround raping 2 month old babies..

now please.. if you wanna be a anti war person thats all and well. but its people like you that cry the hardest when we do get in trouble and good brave soldiers have to die so that you can have your liberties to spew this pussy juice on the internet.

i dont wanna get involved in this debate. but dont be so naive.

someone once said the dumbest thing.. "bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"..... dont subscribe to that lunacy. "bombing for peace is like cutting off perverts dicks and protecting virgins"

ps: please dont take that literal.
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
rolland
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Current Project: Starting an Android app soon
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS1, N64

Post by rolland »

davidthefat wrote:Also in North Korea, the whole nation is starving (Well except for the corrupt elite group) and They are just ignoring it
I'm pretty sure those 'elitist government officials' in North Korea would be outraged if we even suggested giving anything in the way of aid/help to them.
davidthefat wrote:Tell me the truth, would you rather see the money used in war or to feed the poor?
Hmm...war. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the thing we're doing now called preemptive war?
avansc wrote:well let me tell you something about this africa you speak of.... millions upon millions of dollars get spent teaching them about condoms and the like and the fucking like rabbits with multiple partner will increase your chances and all that shit... but these people are not like you and i....
many(most) african leaders believe that aids is a sickness created by the white man to kill the black man and that it does not have anything to do with sex.
they dont believe in condoms and wont use them. they believe that if you have aids and you have sex with a virgin you will be cured. so they go
arround raping 2 month old babies..
That explains a lot of the aids problem.
avansc wrote:someone once said the dumbest thing.. "bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"..... dont subscribe to that lunacy. "bombing for peace is like cutting off perverts dicks and protecting virgins"
I think I just found my new favorite analogy.
I'll write a signature once I get some creativity and inspiration...
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

It's all good and well to have ideals and wish peace upon the world, but because not every person has the same goals in mind, there will never be a time when all of humanity pools together to cure the problems they've created. Hoping for that to happen is just fucking stupid, honestly. The best we can do is deal with reality, how the world is now, and go from there. Sometimes that involves doing things that would otherwise go against our principles. What I mean to say is that even if you are against violence and the idea of having and using a military, it would be foolish to disband it thinking that there should be no need for a military, because regardless of what should or shouldn't be, the fact is that if we didn't have a military, we would be inviting other people to take advantage of us, and this would cause violence. No, I don't like that there's a war going on. Nobody does. But was it necessary, given the circumstances? I honestly am not knowledgeable enough about the situation to make that call. Chances are that you aren't, either.
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.