To Those Of You That Watch House...

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

XianForce
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

To Those Of You That Watch House...

Post by XianForce »

I just saw the season 5 finale... and I think I almost lost my mind WATCHING House lose his.

It was a bit confusing, but I missed episode 23 in season 5, so if anyone's seen both, does it make a lot more sense with episode 23?
MadPumpkin
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac
Current Project: Octopia
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS1-3, Genesis, Dreamcast, SNES, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C/++,Java,Py,LUA,XML
Location: C:\\United States of America\Utah\West Valley City\Neighborhood\House\Computer Desk

Re: To Those Of You That Watch House...

Post by MadPumpkin »

XianForce wrote:I just saw the season 5 finale... and I think I almost lost my mind WATCHING House lose his.

It was a bit confusing, but I missed episode 23 in season 5, so if anyone's seen both, does it make a lot more sense with episode 23?
uhm... well you'll understand a BIT more... but the finale was pretty.... OH MY GAWD!

ive seen all episodes from 1 - 3 plus a lot of 4 n' 5... but that was like WHAT THE HELL!!
While Jesus equipped with angels, the Devil's equipped with cops
For God so loved the world that he blessed the thugs with rock
XianForce
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by XianForce »

Seriously. Yeah I think all the parts you needed from episode 23 were in there though. But its on Hulu now, so I'll watch it today just in case. And I have the finale recorded, so I'm gonna watch that again.

I can't wait for season 6 =)
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: Building a 2D Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Sega Genesis and Xbox 360
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++

Post by Trask »

I just saw the season finale(after watching ep.23, which I do believe helps), my jaw hit the floor... just wow.
XianForce
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by XianForce »

Trask wrote:I just saw the season finale(after watching ep.23, which I do believe helps), my jaw hit the floor... just wow.
I had the same expression. I'm confused on whats true, and what was just an 'illusion' now xD
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

I skipped over this topic in case of spoilers, but I haven't seen it yet. It was on the other day but I didn't watch it. I'm up to 23 now.
A glitch?
XianForce
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by XianForce »

Orgodemirk wrote:I skipped over this topic in case of spoilers, but I haven't seen it yet. It was on the other day but I didn't watch it. I'm up to 23 now.

Yeah I'm trying to keep spoilers out as much as possible. I want to talk to my friends about how crazy it was, but they haven't seen it. Back to talking to MY hallucinations, I suppose!

But yeah I just watched 23 today. I think I'm gonna watch the season finale yet again xD

EDIT: Hugh Laurie is a BEAST :worship:
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

House has been my favorite show since high school. I have seen every single episode...

EXCEPT SEASON 5!

I've been busy this semester, and I missed probably half of the season so far. If any of you spoil the finale for me, I will chop your balls off.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

GyroVorbis wrote:If any of you spoil the finale for me, I will chop your balls off.
And if you spoil it for me, I'll remove the rest of it.
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
XianForce
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by XianForce »

haha good. I don't want any spoiling. It's one of those things you just have to see.

But I'll sure taunt you by saying IT WAS FREAKIN EPIC!
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

MarauderIIC wrote:
GyroVorbis wrote:If any of you spoil the finale for me, I will chop your balls off.
You ruin it for me and I will skullf**k you....

I havn't gotten to stay updated on House... My mother is a DVR addict and records crappy shows allllll day long.... I don't even get to watch attack of the show most of the time...
XianForce
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by XianForce »

eatcomics wrote:
MarauderIIC wrote:

I havn't gotten to stay updated on House... My mother is a DVR addict and records crappy shows allllll day long.... I don't even get to watch attack of the show most of the time...
DUDE SAME HERE! I can't even watch the TV because theres always 2 things recording...

damn bastards
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

XianForce wrote:
eatcomics wrote:
MarauderIIC wrote:

DUDE SAME HERE! I can't even watch the TV because theres always 2 things recording...

damn bastards
It's annoying right??? And I'm grounded... I can't out with friends and stuff... so I try to watch tv but nooooo....
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

You can't watch your TV and record to DVR at the same time? Doesn't that sort of defeat the entire purpose of being able to watch two shows that are on at the same time by recording one while you watch the other?
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

dandymcgee wrote:You can't watch your TV and record to DVR at the same time? Doesn't that sort of defeat the entire purpose of being able to watch two shows that are on at the same time by recording one while you watch the other?
No it's for recording while you can't watch your favorite shows, you can have multiple tvs with the same box, but you can only record the shows up to the amount of tvs you have.... I have 2 tvs, If something were recording on tv 1 I would either have to watch it or go watch someting on the other tv, but if one thing was recording on 1 and 2 then I would have to watch either what's recording on tv 1 or 2 I couldn't watch what I wanted...