My new PSP

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

My new PSP

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I got a first gen. PSP Saturday, and I literally find my ass glued to my chair playing it. I decided to get a 1st gen, since you can unbrick/jailbreak it etc. (But, we're not allowed to discuss this stuff on here, so I'll leave it at that). Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy Vll Crises Core, and I'm hooked on it.

I am not much of a graphics obsessor, but I am honestly amazed with the graphical capabilities that this little thing can handle.

I'll be sure to review this game once I beat it.
Moosader
Game Developer
Game Developer
Current Project: Find out at: http://www.youtube.com/coderrach
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, NES, SNES, PS2, PS1, DS, PSP, X360, WII
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Re: My new PSP

Post by Moosader »

Marx Chaotix wrote:I got a first gen. PSP Saturday, and I literally find my ass glued to my chair playing it. I decided to get a 1st gen, since you can unbrick/jailbreak it etc. (But, we're not allowed to discuss this stuff on here, so I'll leave it at that). Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy Vll Crises Core, and I'm hooked on it.

I am not much of a graphics obsessor, but I am honestly amazed with the graphical capabilities that this little thing can handle.

I'll be sure to review this game once I beat it.
I have a silver slimmy and it's... you know. :P

I just have Brave Story and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. Played Brave Story a bit, an ok JRPG with pretty graphics. I mainly just use my PSP as an MP3 player at work. XD
ultimatedragoon69
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Current Project: Pangea's quest (text ~tile~ based rpg)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, PC, playstation 1, Virtual Boy, Snes
Programming Language of Choice: c++

Post by ultimatedragoon69 »

yeah i have a psp as well and i play tons of homebrew stuff. Of course you don't need the 1st generation in order to unbrick etc. I actually have a slim and i cracked the battery myself, not to hard. My little brother has a psp 3000 that was a little more of a pain but it was also able to do it. Anyway have fun psp is the way of fun mwhahaha.
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

ultimatedragoon69 wrote:yeah i have a psp as well and i play tons of homebrew stuff. Of course you don't need the 1st generation in order to unbrick etc. I actually have a slim and i cracked the battery myself, not to hard. My little brother has a psp 3000 that was a little more of a pain but it was also able to do it. Anyway have fun psp is the way of fun mwhahaha.
I never knew you could unbrick the 3000 O.o.
ultimatedragoon69
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Current Project: Pangea's quest (text ~tile~ based rpg)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, PC, playstation 1, Virtual Boy, Snes
Programming Language of Choice: c++

Post by ultimatedragoon69 »

Hmm you are right i asked my brother to see his psp with the 2000''s battery, primarily because he said that it could go into service mode with it and to my surprise the thing won't function with the battery. I'm sorry for the misinformed statement.
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Nah! It's alright. From what I've heard the 1st gen. is the easiest, the 2nd gen. is possible, but much harder, finally the 3,000 is like impossible.
davidthefat
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac
Current Project: Fully Autonomous Robot
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by davidthefat »

Shit... I lost mine... I had 3.5 or something m33... long time ago, had it since like a few months after release... then I lost it somewhere... :x :x :x :x :x :(
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

davidthefat wrote:Shit... I lost mine... I had 3.5 or something m33... long time ago, had it since like a few months after release... then I lost it somewhere... :x :x :x :x :x :(
Check your vegetable drawer (in the fridge).
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted: