Project Vanquish

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

MakazeGamer
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Project Vanquish

Post by MakazeGamer »

Ok so me and a few other programmers are developing a Tex-Based RPG. We currently do not have any name for it yet as we are still kinda getting the members organized, repository structures, and just getting everybody on the same page. We just had a very first team meeting over MSN and we got a lot of stuff figured out, and still have a lot more to figure out.

We can be found at:

http://reconnetworks.net/forum/index.php

It is a nice programming and straight up just friendly community of programmers we love to teach and or learn more about any language you can think of. Almost like this forum.

But I would also like to use this topic to inform you guys on our weekly update. As me and other members of the team will be updating videos of our game development process.

Vanquish Video Diary: Introduction
Vanquish Video Diary: Meeting 1: Pt1
Vanquish Video Diary: Meeting 1: Pt2

Project Vanquish Demo

So now I fell that our team has enough to show off that I can upload a sort of demo now. So here is the link, I would upload the source but I think that you guys would bash us to hell because there are so many design flaws but hey, it still compiles. Sorry for the rapidshare link, do not want to use up and server bandwith uploading or anything.

Project Vanquish Alpha v1.35

Now i know that it is not much yet and probably very boring to look at but under the hood I believe that there is quite a bit under there for the average Text Based RPG lol. But just looking at it, you can probably tell that development has been a little slow latley.

Ive included a readme text file to tell you all of the stuff you can do so far.
Last edited by MakazeGamer on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cypher1554R
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Re: Project Vanquish

Post by cypher1554R »

Sounds good. Looking forward to updates.
MakazeGamer
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by MakazeGamer »

OK so I updated the first post, posted a video of our Meeting that we had today over player stats
MakazeGamer
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by MakazeGamer »

Upated again, added a little demo you guys can try out. look at the first post for the link.