Dumbledor gay!?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Tehl3374
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Dumbledor gay!?

Post by Tehl3374 »

Yeah well I've been hearing around school and I asked Arce and they said it was true. I went all over you tube and saw like a million movies talking about it. He was a gay lover with his worst enemy I forgot his name the evil guy he was friends with. I don't have anything against homosexuals it's just I think it's very surprising.
Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

Yeah I heard about it yesterday. I don't think she said they were lovers, just that Grindelwald was the first person that Dumbledore loved that way. It was probably a secret.

I'm not really surprised at all. I can definitely see what she means when she says she just pictured him that way. It kind of suits his personality if that makes any sense.

I'm kind of confused as to why the media is making such a big deal out of it. There are so many articles if you google it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir ... id=3754341
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

I was surprised as hell, but I don't think any less of Dumbledore. Unexpected, but when I think about it, it fits.
Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Post by Arce »

You flatter me.

I'm a 'they!'
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Not only is the book about witches but the head wizard is gay! Yup the Super Christans are going to love it even more now!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin