I Youtube pwnt a Christian.

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

I Youtube pwnt a Christian.

Post by Falco Girgis »

I've never done this before, but I couldn't help myself. I skipped class, just because of how much this stupid prick pissed me off:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=votqh8JnO4c
Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

Good job. That guy really makes no sense. The ark thing bothered me too. How is one species of cat going to make all the species of cats we have today? You take two lions and have them mate, they are never going to produce a tiger. I don't care how many generations pass. They may eventually make a new kind of lion, but they are never going to produce tigers, panthers, ocelots, caracals, jaguars, and whatever the fuck else. And if it did, how could you not call it evolution? What bothered me the most though was when he used tigons and ligers as examples. Yes, tigers and lions can mate together. But the male offspring are sterile. So if that happened in the wild they would die out or be inbred mutants. His example didn't even go with his logic. Then there's also the question of how different species got to their respective locations. How did kangaroos get from Mount Ararat in Turkey to Australia? How did they even get to Noah to get on the ark in the first place? And what "general type" are kangaroos? Maybe he thinks they came from rabbits.
Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Post by Arce »

As for the ark argument...Okay, the Lion and Tiger thing was fucking HILARIOUS.

His whole argument is bring 'one general type' of animal to produce a new species, thus having room to cram it all into the ark, and without evolution. Then, he tries to prove his argument valid by proving us with an example, lions and tigers mating to create a 'new species in a single generation.'

Funny thing is, LIONS AND TIGERS ARE TWO FUCKING DIFFERENT SPECIES, NOT ONE 'GENERAL TYPE'! WHAT A FUCKING RETARDED DUMBSHIT!!!
Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

Well by "general type" I assumed he was referring to biological family, which in this instance would be felidae. He just thinks, "Oh, two cats, it'll work." You can't just take any two felines and end up with all the different individual species of the feline family.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Nice. Only thing that irks me is how futile such arguments are. He won't convince you that you are wrong. You won't convince him that he is wrong. The end.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Other people will be convinced.

It's for the ignorant. The borderline Christians that he's trying to give faith to. He's making bullshit up, and there are plenty of people who believe/support him. While he may not pull Jesus's cock out of his asshole, I'm doing it for the people who just might have a chance.

I've gotten many responses, comments, messages, etc, all in support, and people asked me to make more atheist movies. I think I might.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Go for it. They are fun to watch.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Woooooo! Religion! Such fun is always had by pissing people off. I probubly would argue more about why orgonised religion is stupid but I just dont really cair enough to expence such energies to an unemportant aspect of life.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin