Bustin out your 64

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Bustin out your 64

Post by Arce »

For some reason, I've been playing Mario and other classic 64 games...For no particular reason.

And, I forgot how effin fun the original smash bros was. I used to play that 34/7 back in the day.

That, with Mario 64, mario Cart, Dk64, Diddy Kong Racing, some mortal combat, and even a dash of Poke'mon snap have been my primary games lately...

What 64 games were you into back in the day? You still play? When was last time?
Rolayler
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Rolayler »

I use to play Super Mario 64 alot.......but then it got stolen.....along with Yoshi's Story and my N64! >< but I got a new N64 now and the only good game I got for it is Pokemon Snap....I beat it in like....3 hours? not the best scores but all pokemon noted
Arce

Post by Arce »

Rolayler wrote:I use to play Super Mario 64 alot.......but then it got stolen.....along with Yoshi's Story and my N64! >< but I got a new N64 now and the only good game I got for it is Pokemon Snap....I beat it in like....3 hours? not the best scores but all pokemon noted
That sucks nuts. And, Rhino games isn't there anymore, so there's no good place to buy games locally....Maybe the flea market is your only place now?

Btw, how's the video games looking there (I know you work there and all)

Any NES or 64 games? Genesis? Old/classic goodz?
Rolayler
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Rolayler »

only good N64 game I could find...was Pokemon Snap other than that it was wrestling ect.