OMFG!!! JSL, YOU MUST READ~!! TERRORISTS GOT UR GAME!!!

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

OMFG!!! JSL, YOU MUST READ~!! TERRORISTS GOT UR GAME!!!

Post by Arce »

http://vb.7laa.com/archive/index.php/t-54603.html

How the FUCK did it get to the other end of the world? O.o;;;;;;;;;

:guffaw:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

haha crazy. I wonder what they're saying.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Arce

Post by Arce »

Google translator:
30-05-2007, 04:25 PM
:icon26: بـــاك :icon26: ولــكم :icon26: مرحبــا :icon26: : Icon26 : Pak : icon26 : You : icon26 : Hello : icon26 :

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم * MERCIFUL *

مقدمه : كلنا طبعا عرفين اللعبه المشهووره جدا والمسلسله عباره عن اجزاء وهى لعبه Introduction : We are of course very المشهووره traditions game and a serial parts of the game

مـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاريو .. Mario .. طبعا اكيد عرفنها صــــــــح ؟؟ Actually, of course عرفنها true? ?

هى لعبه من زمان اوى .. It is a game a lot of times .. ونزل منها اجزاء مسلسله كتير .. And disembarked serialized parts lot ..

انا شخصيا كنت بلعبها زمان وانا صغير .. I personally was بلعبها Zaman and small .. I ولسه كمان بلعبها بس مش زى الاول طبعا هههههه And still بلعبها violin, but not like the first course هههههه

اليوم: جبتلكم اجزاء منها كتير .. Today : جبتلكم parts thereof lot .. اكتر من لعبه على اكتر من طريقه لعب على اكتر من Harm from the game of the harm of play on the way from harm

شخصيه .. Personal .. يعنى منوعه .. Mean variety .. والجديد انه جايبلكم اجزاء منها اتوقع انها تكون جديده عليكم The new جايبلكم parts thereof that they expect the new you

يعنى مش هتلقوها على اى موووقع اخر ان شاء الله .. I do not هتلقوها any موووقع another inshallah ..

ملحوظه : دلوقت مش هيكون فى تقييم .. Note : Not هيكون moment in the evaluation .. او نوعيه او الحجم .. Or the quality or volume .. عشان التقييم منتظره منكم Because evaluation awaits you

والنوعيه اكيد معروف بالنسبالكم ... The quality firm known بالنسبالكم ... والحجم : احجام الالعاب كلها صغيره ومتوسطه اوك . Size : Games sizes are small and medium Hearts.

يلا نبدا مع بعض : :bigsmile: We begin with some night : : bigsmile :

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" :cupidarro """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" : Cupidarro

اللعبه : Mario The Last Castle Game : Mario The Last Castle

التحميل مباشر : http://thechaosrift.com/pc/projects/mario/Mario%20 TLCastle.zip Downloading directly : http://thechaosrift.com/pc/projects/mario/Mario% 20 TLCastle.zip

يتبـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــع Follow
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

WTF
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
asams
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by asams »

i have a better translation:

30-05-2007, 04:25 PM : Icon26: Pak: icon26: You: icon26: Hello: icon26:: Icon26: Pak: icon26: You: icon26: Hello: icon26: Name of God, Most Merciful * * MERCIFUL Introduction: We are of course very Almshahuorh traditions game and a serial parts of a game Introduction: We are of course very Almshahuorh traditions game and a serial parts of the game Mario .. Mario .. Of course, a definite Arafnha true?? Actually, of course Arafnha true? ? Is a game a lot of times .. It is a game a lot of times .. He stayed parts serialized lot .. And disembarked serialized parts lot .. I personally was Belaha time and I am a small .. I personally was Belaha Zaman and small .. I still violin and Belaha but not like the first course Hahaha And still Belaha violin, but not like the first course Hahaha Today: Jptlkm portions thereof lot .. Today: Jptlkm parts thereof lot .. Aktar from the game of the Aktar way of playing the Aktar of Harm from the game of the harm of play on the way from harm Personal .. Personal .. Mean variety .. Mean variety .. And the new parts that Jyblkm expect it to be new to you Jyblkm The new parts thereof that they expect the new you I do not mean any Htlkoha Mowoouka another, God .. I do not Htlkoha any Mowoouka another inshallah .. NOTE: Mentor is not now in the evaluation .. Note: Not Mentor moment in the evaluation .. Or the quality or volume .. Or the quality or volume .. Because evaluation of you waiting Because evaluation awaits you And quality firm known Balnspalkm ... The quality firm known Balnspalkm ... The Size: Games sizes are small and medium-Ok. Size: Games sizes are small and medium Hearts. To begin with:: bigsmile: We begin with some night:: bigsmile: """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""": Cupidarro " """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""": Cupidarro Game: Mario The Last Castle Game: Mario The Last Castle Download directly: http://thechaosrift.com/pc/projects/mario/Mario TLCastle.zip Downloading directly: http://thechaosrift.com/pc/projects/mario/Mario% 20 TLCastle.zip Followed Follow
arcelios
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Re: OMFG!!! JSL, YOU MUST READ~!! TERRORISTS GOT UR GAME!!!

Post by arcelios »

How terrifically odd...here's the google translator link.
and sometimes there’s a third, even deeper level and that one is the same as the top surface one...Like with pie…
-Dr Horrible