What are you playing?

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

What are you playing?

Post by Falco Girgis »

Seriously, I haven't played any real games in awhile. What the hell are you all up to? Recommend something? I need to start a new RPG.
Yikarso
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Yikarso »

Currently have an unhealthy addiction to Everquest II. Also playing Mario Party 8 and Wii Sports. I should be free some time this weekend or next, we should get together and play some Wii/GH. Maybe I can even show Tyler how >WoW EQII is.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Please do. I'm so fucking sick of everybody's WoW obsession. It's only supposed to be cool for a year, then you grow out of it. It gets ridiculous when you need like 5 level 70 characters and still do absolutely nothing but play/talk about Fagcraft.
Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

I've been playing Final Fantasy XII and Everquest II. I may to back to WoW at some point just to take my rogue from 60 to 70 since I bought the expansion but quit before I went to Outland.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

Slightly off topic, I have an xbox 360 now but was too broke to buy any games for it. What's any good (and hopefully cheap?)
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

Viva Pinata?
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Guitar Hero II!!

Oh wait, that's expensive as hell with the Guitar...
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

I haven't played a video game in almost two months.

o_O
There is no signature.
Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

Viewtiful Joe is too hard. I'm playing Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria.

Edit: I quit EQII. Only took a month and a half. lol
Rolayler
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Rolayler »

Diablo II Lord of Destruction or Starcraft Brood War ^^ man I need to get the original Diablo and beat that game...then I can say I have played every Blizzard game in existence......untill SC2 and the Warcrack expansion comes out
Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Post by Arce »

Lately, I've been playing Warcraft ((NOT WOW)). For those of you who don't know, I'm a starcraft addict ((I'll rape ANYONE at it. Unless you're Korean.)) and for me to start warcraft again, taht's a large jump.

Though i do find myself going back to starcraft now and then between warcraft battles, lol...

Also, I just got back form a trip from Texas. In teh car, i played my xbox the WHOLE time. 'Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood' is by FAR my favorite war stragety game (based on real battles, similar to call of duty or metal of honor, but with a unique UI that I LOVE, plus KICK ASS multiplayer, and NICE graphics) Also, Alter Echo (early xbox game, shit gfx but fun adventure type thing, reminds me of MDK2 for DC) and I just got Halo 2 for the 1st tiem in my life, so obviously that some. Plus I got two rainbow 6 games ((for 5 bux. I like them better on DC, I must admit, lol...))

Though now i plan to start Zelda for Lamecube because showdin just got it for Wii and says it fucking rocks.
Rolayler
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Rolayler »

I suck at the actual SC battles....I build fast though I don't get an army or any defence really xD I mainly stick to UMS man
Arce

Post by Arce »

Getting early defense, especially if you're fighting multiple enemies, is tough, but your focus (for any race) if to get builders ASAP. At the beginning, NEVER STOP MAKING THEM. Also, you need gas quickly. Once you've got those, use the below strategies (the ones i tend to use):

Terran: Get a bunker with TWO FIREBATS & TWO MARINES as soon as possible in the game located by your buildings. That should suffice for defense for the 1st attack (remember to surround it with builders and repair when the guns start firing--It'll work wonders. Also, try to get a comsat station while you get firebats (require same things on tech tree) and RESIST THE URG TO USE IT ASAP. Save its energy for after the 1st attack (because your whole base would then be defenseless to lurker-rush attacks, or Dark Templar.)

Zerg: Lol. I own with zerg. Lurker rush = unbeatable defense for beginning. Period. Mix in a few hydros to kill observers if Protoss tech. rush, and a few zerglings to make it interesting. =P

Protoss: Photon cannons at front of base plus some zealots, with a nearby shield battery. Photon cannons = your cheap friends.
Rolayler
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Rolayler »

dude get back on MSN
Arce

Post by Arce »

Can't--This is a different computer and doesn't have it installed, & the owner doesn't want it. >.<

BTW, you can private message on these forums. Use that instead of posting; the chances of me reading it are tripled. =P