[video] PS3 vs Wii

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Heart_Flame
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

[video] PS3 vs Wii

Post by Heart_Flame »

http://www.glumbert.com/media/ps3wii.html

:lol:

This brings up a point... if the ps3 is going to be like 600 dollars... they are going to need a virtual sex game or something, blueray or not... just imagine if the wii got a game like that tho... it will be cheaper and more interactive... it will sell a loooot more lol... but i don't see that happening.
Obsidian
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Obsidian »

I'll take the fat chick, please.
Heart_Flame
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Heart_Flame »

lol
Obsidian
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Obsidian »

Nothing against the Wii, I think it'll be great. Can't wait to play it at my friend's house. :p
The GAME
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by The GAME »

I'm getting worried that no one will buy the PS3.
The GAME
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by The GAME »

Great news for the PS3,It's been price cut to 410$ with HDMI for 20 and 60 GB,I'm getting one.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

The GAME wrote:Great news for the PS3,It's been price cut to 410$ with HDMI for 20 and 60 GB,I'm getting one.
Erroneus. ~$430 in JAPAN ONLY with HDMI added to the 20gb.

The PS3 will do fine. People always go "OMG 600 DOLLARZ!?" then forget the whole 500 dollar shebang. Trust me, the 500 dollar one is going to sell better than a LOT of people think.

But it won't beat the Rev in sales by any means. It'll just hold its own until the price drops and everything and then you'll see the PS3 pull ahead (probably when the suped up version gets to 300 and you see the core package dropped). It's going to be a late bloomer, but them's the brakes.

I'm getting both, personally.
There is no signature.
Heart_Flame
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Heart_Flame »

I would get both... they both look awesome... but the Wii is cheaper and it is supposed to be able to connect with my DS anyway.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Heart_Flame wrote:I would get both... they both look awesome... but the Wii is cheaper and it is supposed to be able to connect with my DS anyway.
Actually nintendo has said "we have no plans of interactivity between the DS and the Revolution".

And trust me, I have a DS Lite, I'd be the first one to be excited about such a turn of events.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Can you post a source to "we have no plans of interactivity between the DS and the Revolution" DJ? Because I remember hearing them say something more on the lines of "yes we plan to, but were not going to comment on it now." From the most recent press conference I think. Since you quoted, I'm sure it won't be hard for you to post the source.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Heart_Flame
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Heart_Flame »

I guess we will see when the time comes.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

JS Lemming wrote:Can you post a source to "we have no plans of interactivity between the DS and the Revolution" DJ? Because I remember hearing them say something more on the lines of "yes we plan to, but were not going to comment on it now." From the most recent press conference I think. Since you quoted, I'm sure it won't be hard for you to post the source.
Actually it would be hard for me to find a source, seeing as how it was from an engadget bit that I read a while back. You don't have to believe me, but it's true (unless they've rescinded their statement since) none the less.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

http://www.wiichat.com/latest-nintendo- ... video.html

Proof of DS Wii connectivity.

EDIT: I don't know if anyone else saw, but that post was posted like 8 times for some reason. Don't ask.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
blitzersion
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by blitzersion »

OMG!!!! PS3 sucks, it reeks, don't waste your money on it. Just buy the Wii, its worth it...