Fibonacci Pattern Using Recursion

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Dj Yoshi wrote:I love how Weebo drives home my point...and you kind of ignore that fact.

:roll:
I'm siding with Arce on this one. He's learning, not writing death-optimization for Bill Gates.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Well isnt part of learning also learning how to write code more efficiently posted via PSP
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Dj Yoshi wrote:Well isnt part of learning also learning how to write code more efficiently posted via PSP
Yes, but optimization shouldn't be a concern to someone who is still learning the actuall language and syntax.

EDIT: ..... did you say psp? CURSE YOU!
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

I think that you should learn efficiency hand in hand with functionality.

And yes, I posted that via PSP.

;)
There is no signature.

Post by Guest »

That program was as "efficient" as it was designed to be. It was made to display the STEPS in recursion. I'd like to see you make a program more "efficient" that DISPLAYS the STEPS in the reoccurring functions.

If I wanted it to efficiently tell the answer, I would have done what I did in my third post. I don't think you have any room to talk about efficiency when you haven't even posted a program.

Anyway, how do you figure that your first post, calling my code "bloated and unreadable," has anything to do with efficiency? I think you’re just stalling and cannot admit that you’re wrong.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Grow the hell up. I'm sick of the programming discussion being filled with childish bullcrap. THIS IS FOR PROGRAMING!