Hamachi (Play LAN games over internet)

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Aeolus
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Re: Hamachi (Play LAN games over internet)

Post by Aeolus »

LeonBlade wrote:My Right Click button is fucked up
Leon just dont talk.

And yeah if hamachi doesnt fix the recent builds problems then it will be the death of logmein
Hyde from That 70's Show wrote:Woman are like muffins... Once you have a muffin you will do anything to have another muffin... And they know that.
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
Current Project: some crazy stuff, i'll tell soon :-)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC
Programming Language of Choice: C++!

Post by programmerinprogress »

This sounds like an interesting program (even if it is incredibly unstable)

me and my friend like to play populous: The Beginning sometimes, but it's LAN or Dial-Up only (we actually had a shot at dialup and it was pretty cool)

I would suggest it to him, but he's one of those people who can't program a VCR without instructions in size 72 print with all the important words underlined (that might have been a bit harsh, but he's tried to learn programming(amongst other things) because I do it, thinking that it's easy because I can, and he's always given up after a chapter of the books he borrows off me...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by LeonBlade »

Aeolus wrote:
Leon just dont talk.

And yeah if hamachi doesnt fix the recent builds problems then it will be the death of logmein
Umm... why? Everyone was saying their keyboard doesn't work... so I said my mouse doesn't work... got a problem?
Cause if you do... nothing will happen... lol
There's no place like ~/
Aeolus
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by Aeolus »

LeonBlade wrote:
Aeolus wrote:
Leon just dont talk.

Umm... why? Everyone was saying their keyboard doesn't work... so I said my mouse doesn't work... got a problem?
Cause if you do... nothing will happen... lol
No because your posts have nothing to do with this Serious topic. Thats right Serious is always to be capitalized because its a Serious word... No but the reason i told you not to talk is because im getting sick of your spamming, No one spams as much as you do...

@PIP

Yeah, i have many friends like that too.
Hyde from That 70's Show wrote:Woman are like muffins... Once you have a muffin you will do anything to have another muffin... And they know that.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

programmerinprogress wrote:This sounds like an interesting program (even if it is incredibly unstable)
The old version I recommended works great.
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.