Creationists...

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.
D-e-X
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Creationists...

Post by D-e-X »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwu5sWU0Mo&feature=fvw
I'm sorry that I'm linking to part 2, it's still just as retarded as part 1 and so on... I seriously can't describe how hard and how many times I face-palmed... it's by far the most atrocious human I've had the liberty of listening to. Ugh...
I remember when I used to be into nostalgia.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Re: Creationists...

Post by avansc »

D-e-X wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwu5sWU0Mo&feature=fvw
I'm sorry that I'm linking to part 2, it's still just as retarded as part 1 and so on... I seriously can't describe how hard and how many times I face-palmed... it's by far the most atrocious human I've had the liberty of listening to. Ugh...
As apposed to listening to Dawkins talk about the earth could have been seeded by aliens.. How is that any different from creationists?
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
Ginto8
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++, Java

Post by Ginto8 »

avansc wrote:<span>
D-e-X wrote:<a class="smarterwiki-linkify" href="ht ... eature=fvw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwu5sWU0Mo&feature=fvw[/url]</a></span>
As apposed to listening to Dawkins talk about the earth could have been seeded by aliens.. How is that any different from creationists?
Well, earth being seeded by aliens is possible, but the probability is extremely low.
Quit procrastinating and make something awesome.
Ducky wrote:Give a man some wood, he'll be warm for the night. Put him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

kinda missed the point there, didn't ya sparky.
D-e-X
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by D-e-X »

Ginto8 wrote:
avansc wrote:<span>
D-e-X wrote:<a class="smarterwiki-linkify" href="ht ... eature=fvw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwu5sWU0Mo&feature=fvw[/url]</a></span>
Well, earth being seeded by aliens is possible, but the probability is extremely low.
I concur. The bitch doesn't even acknowledge the possibility, she won't even admit to proof. At least Dawkins DO...
cypher1554R
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by cypher1554R »

avansc wrote:
Actually there is a HUUUUGE difference.

When you can't prove/disprove something, it's a case of flying spaghetti and you either accept the possibility or just ignore it. But when you CAN disprove something easily, while someone stubbornly claims it is so, it's a case of retarded uselessness.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

cypher1554R wrote:
avansc wrote:

When you can't prove/disprove something, it's a case of flying spaghetti and you either accept the possibility or just ignore it. But when you CAN disprove something easily, while someone stubbornly claims it is so, it's a case of retarded uselessness.
I actually did not look at that particular video, just started it and already got bored. I was just commenting on the title. Dawkins believes we could have been seeded here by aliens, that IS creationism. its just not by the Judaea Cristian God, which is really what he detests.

My comment was not on evolution and how it pertains to this lady that is obviously not capable of handling Dawkins.
D-e-X
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by D-e-X »

avansc wrote:
cypher1554R wrote:
avansc wrote:

I actually did not look at that particular video, just started it and already got bored. I was just commenting on the title. Dawkins believes we could have been seeded here by aliens, that IS creationism. its just not by the Judaea Cristian God, which is really what he detests.

My comment was not on evolution and how it pertains to this lady that is obviously not capable of handling Dawkins.
Okay, I see. Well, the thing is, I don't mind any creationist theory or belief NOR creationists for that matter, it's simply the ignorant and scornful behavior this woman shows against FACT which makes me retch. It's truly remarkable.
ismetteren
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by ismetteren »

OMG she is annoying. It is incredible how he keeps so calm...
Image ImageImage Image
D-e-X
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by D-e-X »

ismetteren wrote:
OMG she is annoying. It is incredible how he keeps so calm...
Yeah, he's probably gotten used to it over the years. Myself, I would've left the interview before I had killed her... I'm not a violent person, but this takes the cake...
MadPumpkin
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac
Current Project: Octopia
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS1-3, Genesis, Dreamcast, SNES, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C/++,Java,Py,LUA,XML
Location: C:\\United States of America\Utah\West Valley City\Neighborhood\House\Computer Desk

Post by MadPumpkin »

Oh my god, she is by far the stupidest damned person I have ever heard from in my entire life. I place this next to people who say the Holocaust never happened.
While Jesus equipped with angels, the Devil's equipped with cops
For God so loved the world that he blessed the thugs with rock
DeltaFolee
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, GameCube, PS4
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by DeltaFolee »

I agree that Dawkins can be quite an idiot sometimes, but I just can't believe how dumb this woman is.
If only I could be so grossly incandescent