How about a new rule?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Should the rule be enforced?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:57 pm

Very Yes
63%
Yes
13%
No
13%
Very No
13%

Total votes: 8

Post by Guest »

Spideyman, if you wearn't too dumb to read, I am the official realm forecaster for teh points. I ALERT everyone of point deductions, so the people who are subtracting points won't be known. It's a matter of fact, I didn't even KNOW about that last deduction until you were already out for about a day. I'm not in your grill, so I couldn't step out of it. :)

BTW, if this new rule is enforced, that post, two words, excessive smilies, and none-topic related, would be the first to go. :mrgreen:
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

JS Lemming wrote:Spidey... you do know that everytime you use a smiley an angel dies of anthrax infestation... don't you?
I'm so high right now, I can't read what you wrote.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

spideyspiderman2000 wrote:
JS Lemming wrote:Spidey... you do know that everytime you use a smiley an angel dies of anthrax infestation... don't you?
I'm so high right now, I can't read what you wrote.
Well then Spidey, I've officially lost all respect for you. I really actually was on your side part of the time.

Now that you've established that you're just some dumb-fuckled stoner, I know you really are a douche-bag. You get high? Why? You are a mother fucking dumbass and I will not defend you ever again.

Go hang out with your friends and kill yourselves to be cool, you damn wrist slitting, stoning, sons of bitches.