Forum viruses, hackers, and other stupid b/s.

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Forum viruses, hackers, and other stupid b/s.

Post by Falco Girgis »

I really didn't want to have to announce something like this, because it's really pathetic that I'd have to establish something like this on a programming site.

If you knew how many PMs I got saying "The forums gave me a virus" or "Somebody is hacking the forums", you'd barf.

Lemme just take a minute and let every one of you that believes this know that you ARE A FREAKING DUMBASS.

There. Lemme give you a lesson that smart kids learn in 3rd grade.

A webserver is another computer somewhere that hosts a website. Ours is a Unix server. Now, you can't just "HACK" a website you freaking dipshits.

Hacking a website is where you find a security or loophole in the server side scripts and use it for the powers of 3vil. I know these scripts like I know my own dick. I wrote a good number of them myself. They don't pose any security risk whatsoever.

And viruses. You guys are MORONS. How does a server which does nothing but sit there magically get a virus?

If you have a virus, you are the moron to blame. You ever heard of spyware? That crap can do it automatically. Blame internet explorer, the sub-par peice of crap browser that I'm sure the vast majority of you use. Start using Mozilla and your problems will disappear.

Also, I'm going to continue to bitch about those of your whose parents aren't letting you online because they're afraid of viruses. It sounds to me like they need to learn what the hell a computer is and what it does. Maybe then they'll know how you get one and how to get rid of one.

Sorry to bitch, but the stupidity by some of you..FAUST... has really pissed me off.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Haha. Now that I read over this, I know how much of an asshole I am during first block without my morning coffee...

Anywho. You guys should know that's all b/s. No viruses or hackers on the website.

Faust... j00 suxx0rz...
Drakor
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Drakor »

QUICK SOME ONE GIVE HIM COFFEE!!

or ...gyrovorbis...youcan get a computer/coffeemaker*

*look below!*
Drakor
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Drakor »

uh......i didn't just do that
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

I have trouble without my caffiene too.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

*twich* *twich* Need caffeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Gah! I can't handle the pressure!
Last edited by spideyspiderman2000 on Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

..... yeah... *slowly walks away.....*
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Sorry 'bout that. :mrgreen:

I HATE Jack Thompson!
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

I think it's just you. Or is the World shaking?

I HATE Jack Thompson!