Youtube,cin

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Re: Youtube,cin

Post by dandymcgee »

GyroVorbis wrote:Damn, the man has a good point. I wonder if this is feasible with phpBB. I mean, we are a forum dedicated to game development and programming, somebody who consistently posts irrelevancies in General/Off-Topic should not be viewed as a "professional" based on rank.
It is most definitely possible with phpbb3, but as for how to do it I'd have to do some research.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

Pssst. This forum doesn't increase post count, and hasn't since its creation.
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
antoraa

Post by antoraa »

How long does it take for youtube to process a video that you uploaded? I just uploaded a video, and youtube has been processing it for a long time. Youtube didn't take this long to process my previous video. But my second video is like taking forever to be processed.
Last edited by antoraa on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

antoraa wrote:How long does it take for youtube to process a video that you uploaded? I just uploaded a video, and youtube has been processing it for a long time. Youtube didn't take this long to process my previous video. But my second video is like taking forever to be processed.
Please make your own topic next time dude. Don't dig up ones from six months ago.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted: