Final Fantasy V advance

Reviews for both games and hardware. Feel free to write your own and post/comment on the reviews of others.

Moderator: Game Reviewers

derbon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Current Project: Big Nasty Enemies
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES SMS snes PC N64 PS2 Vectrex The Arcade Machine
Programming Language of Choice: C++, Perl

Final Fantasy V advance

Post by derbon »

FINAL FANTASY V ADVANCE was my first FF game, and its cool, it has the RPG-ring to it, and plot goes as this:

king tycoon leaves the castle to go to the wind shrine and see whats wrong with the wind. his daugther, Lenna, knows that her father won't return because the wind stops(dun dun dun), the wind crystal has shattered,

and you can guess what happens later

this game can give you something to do,
i think the best paint program would be microsoft paint + paint.NET+graphics gale + Paint shop Pro 7 + photoshop CS3, it would be called Paint Gale Pro Shop.NET,

http://youtube.com/gonduda
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: Final Fantasy V advance

Post by eatcomics »

I think I need more info... How are the graphics... Is the gameplay solid, is there anyway I can play against my friends, If so have you tried it and is it worth trying, and finally, would I have to sit for hours to finish a mission before quitting, or could I just play for about half an hour at a time, on that note how long is the game...

These are the general things we look for in reviews... The general categories are:
-Story
-Art
-Music/voice acting
-gameplay
-online(if any...)

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff... But read some others to see...
derbon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Current Project: Big Nasty Enemies
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES SMS snes PC N64 PS2 Vectrex The Arcade Machine
Programming Language of Choice: C++, Perl

Post by derbon »

eatcomics wrote:I think I need more info... How are the graphics... Is the gameplay solid, is there anyway I can play against my friends, If so have you tried it and is it worth trying, and finally, would I have to sit for hours to finish a mission before quitting, or could I just play for about half an hour at a time, on that note how long is the game...

These are the general things we look for in reviews... The general categories are:
-Story
-Art
-Music/voice acting
-gameplay
-online(if any...)

what???
i think the best paint program would be microsoft paint + paint.NET+graphics gale + Paint shop Pro 7 + photoshop CS3, it would be called Paint Gale Pro Shop.NET,

http://youtube.com/gonduda
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by LeonBlade »

derbon wrote:
eatcomics wrote:I think I need more info... How are the graphics... Is the gameplay solid, is there anyway I can play against my friends, If so have you tried it and is it worth trying, and finally, would I have to sit for hours to finish a mission before quitting, or could I just play for about half an hour at a time, on that note how long is the game...

-Story
-Art
-Music/voice acting
-gameplay
-online(if any...)

what???
Do you have problems? Lmao
He wants you to explain the game more... this IS a review after all...
There's no place like ~/