split from I have a free domain name...

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: I have a free domain name...

Post by eatcomics »

voidcyrax wrote:scriptinginprogress, you have no idea what your talking about.

boo hoo, most of you are application programmers?

that is the fucking lamest excuse i've ever heard. if you were a real programmer, you would know that there is no distinction between programmers types, only what you know and don't know, newb. so, to shit with your excuse. what you should have said is that you don't know how to program, and i would have understood. lamer! the truth is, i can code circles around you, scripterinprogress, and you wouldn't even know my skill level.
Now I know you're retarded, there definitely is a difference between programmer types! I would explain, but nothing would sink in and you would insult me, which you will probably do anyway! GOD GO AWAY, if we're such noobs why don't you hang around with 313371575 like yourself.... Oh wait they reject you for being an arrogant nothing , oh I see...

Edit: You probably don't know what 313371575 means it's "eleetists"
gordon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by gordon »

You really know how to make friends and prove your value don't you? </sarcasm>

Maybe you should treat it more like a job interview. No one is going to hire you if you insult their intelligence and be an arrogant prick.
aamesxdavid
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by aamesxdavid »

doublecyrax wrote:fuck off sons of bitches!

if only... IF ONLY you would ask politely, i would do this stupid-easy shit for you losers... i cant believe you are still dwelling in this rediculously elementary stuff. NEWBS!

just ask for my assistance politely cunts!
...does the same apply to you leaving? Because you were deleted for a reason.

Please stop posting.

I can safely say that will be the end of any politeness to you. So you can leave it at that, or continue to be a nuisance.
gordon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by gordon »

doublecyrax wrote:shut the fuck up david, nobody asked for your opinion dickface.

and you cant code a simple hello word, newb shit.
And yet as his title states he is a commercial developer..... He has a lot to show on this website and if you had taken even a week to look through some posts before coming out with your crap you'd realise that. Post up something you made yourself and gain people's respect instead of trying to intimidate people in your sad and feeble way.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

doublecyrax wrote:shut the fuck up david, nobody asked for your opinion dickface.

and you cant code a simple hello word, newb shit.

and no, i see no reason to leave, you guys need to be enlightened by god, or my programming skills. until then, i will teach you.

this is all fine and well. but i have yet to see you teach anything except how to be a tool.
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
gordon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by gordon »

avansc wrote: i have yet to see you teach anything except how to be a tool.
True but then tools are useful usually. ;)
Willshire The Mad
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Current Project: Some basic flash projects for school
Favorite Gaming Platforms: X-Box 360 for now

Post by Willshire The Mad »

I just read this on Cracked.com earlier and thought it would apply some how to this conversation.

Online Intermittent Explosive Disorder (a.k.a. The Thin-Skinned Rage-o-holic)

Like serial killers, these people seem pretty normal at first. For hours or even days, they'll carry on funny, charming conversations in a forum or comment section. But then something, anything, sets him off and he devolves into a tantrum that would make Christian Bale say, "Dude, calm down! Jesus."

In Real Life it's Called...

Intermittent Explosive Disorder.

Out in the real world, IED is an impulse control disorder that can make a person act like their entire family has been murdered just because Burger King forgot to put their fries in the bag. They're prone to fits of uncontrollable rage in situations that don't call for it.

This guy just found out the movie he wanted to go to is sold out.

And while it only affects around six percent of people in real life, on the Internet you run into one of these in almost every comment section. And nothing sets them off like a mild hit to their ego:

IED Guy: Hey guys I made this Photoshop, can I get some constructive criticism?
Normal poster: You might want to cut six or seven of the lens flares.
IED Guy: FUCK YOU YOU COMMUNIST FUCKTARD. I HAVE WON AWARDS FOR MY WORK WHILE YOU WERE BUSY JERKING OFF IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND PLAYING DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS-

(This continues for 2,000 words or so).

A simultaneously hilarious and disturbing example of this made internet headlines in mid-June, when somebody emailed a congressman's office and accidentally referred to his assistant Elizabeth as "Liz," prompting an explosion of 19 furious emails in which Elizabeth demanded that she be called by her full name.

So Why Does it Happen on the Internet?

First, there's the obvious: Most of us suppress our real-life spurts of rage for fear of getting punched in the face by the person we're screaming at. Second, on the Internet, where your looks, job, income and fancy clothes won't buy you any respect, some people seem to think they have to protect their reputation like an old west gunslinger: shooting down anybody who calls them out.

But then there's the third, and least obvious reason, which is that without tone of voice and body language, it's hard to convey mere annoyance or mild anger, without the fear that the person you're conveying it to just plain won't notice. So they think they have to crank it up to a 10 every time they're crossed, even if they don't mean it.

That's probably the weirdest part, that these people who are SCREAMING INSULTS IN ALL CAPS are often at the same time sitting in a cubicle somewhere, sipping coffee and conversing pleasantly with the person next to them.
Spork
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

good post.
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
Willshire The Mad
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Why thank you my good sir. I try....sometimes. :cheers:
Spork
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

agreed, very imformative.. but wait here comes cyrax with his irritating remarks, then he's going to direct something at me cause I challenged him... and question avan's intelligence... ugh
Willshire The Mad
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Or me because I made him realize something about himself.
Spork
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

LOL maybe, I think you scared him away! I don't see him anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
Current Project: some crazy stuff, i'll tell soon :-)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC
Programming Language of Choice: C++!

Post by programmerinprogress »

I think you mean defecate, because you're talking absolute shit!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P
XianForce
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Re: I have a free domain name.."

Post by XianForce »

doublecyrax wrote:Immmmmmmmmmm....

baaaaaacccckkkkkkkkk!!!!

lol, you punks cant even take measures to keep me away, what fucking lamers.

and that article is stupid, lol. just like the person who posted it, stupid stupid stupid! :)

i cant believe the level of stupidity in these forums which is why i must educate...
Educate... Let's see:

" to train by formal instruction and supervised practice especially in a skill, trade, or profession"

Well considering throwing your swear words back and forth, I would never say its formal, and since there's no supervised practice or study... Your full of shit :mrgreen: