system font size?

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

TubaRiver
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Programming Language of Choice: java

system font size?

Post by TubaRiver »

Hi, i am still a n00b to programming and i kinda have a question that deals with system in c++

I have just learned about

Code: Select all

system("TITLE *name*")
and

Code: Select all

system("COLOR 40")
and i am wondering is there a way for me to use this and change the font size? or even the font theme??
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
Current Project: some crazy stuff, i'll tell soon :-)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC
Programming Language of Choice: C++!

Re: system font size?

Post by programmerinprogress »

I believe the font and font size are controlled by your command prompt's own settings, so you would alter that by changing those settings on your own machine

I'm not aware of any commands that allow you to change that automatically within code.

but if i'm wrong, i'm open to correction ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P
PixelP
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Programming Language of Choice: c/c++

Re: system font size?

Post by PixelP »

programmerinprogress wrote:I believe the font and font size are controlled by your command prompt's own settings, so you would alter that by changing those settings on your own machine

I'm not aware of any commands that allow you to change that automatically within code.

but if i'm wrong, i'm open to correction ;)
yeah, if you right-click on the titlebar and go to properties you can change the font.
i dont think there is any commando for that.