OMFG 1,000$ !?!?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Should I have to pay $1,000 for a gym floor?

No, I hope all those muscleheads die anyways!
22%
Yes, it's YOUR fault!!!
67%
What was the question again?
11%

Total votes: 9

Post by Guest »

Fisrt off, WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about a big black dick? You're fucking stupid.

Secondly, IF YOU FUCKING USE MY REAL NAME ONLINE AGAIN, I WILL CHOP OFF THAT BIG BLACK DICK OF YOURS!

I'm also PMSing....x.x
j/k :)
Last edited by Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

:lock:

Post by Guest »

Agreed. *Locks forum*
xXBoredGamerChicXx

OMFG 1,000$ !?!?

Post by xXBoredGamerChicXx »

:evil: I wrote "umfig" on the gym floor in P.E. I got 5 days ISS... and all fees that apply to fix it are sent to... ME! $1,000 is the estimate riiiiight noooow! gee-yawd... :roll: they act like a bit of ink will kill their "loved" athletes... If their athletes need killing, a spot of ink on the gym floor wouldn't be my first choice in a plan of demise... But, that's ME... Mr. Wilson is CONVINCED "umfig" means something putrid... Stupid fat old dood... anyone seen my arsenic? :lol: well, also, I got grounded pushing me FARTHER from seeing my fav. guy friends: Arce, Super Sonic, Hyper Shadow (maybe), Drakor, and I wanna meet some other doods because I like having doodfriends.... I think.... Is my senseless babbling-in-the-form-of-typing bothering anyone??? hope not... ETHAN MUST DIE... oh and yay, I am single!!! Super Sonic, you may now mention boobs again! Kissers, me :spin:

Hyper Shadow: You dumb bitch! DON'T USE OUR REAL NAMES!
Last edited by xXBoredGamerChicXx on Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xXBoredGamerChicXx

OMFG 1,000$ !?!?

Post by xXBoredGamerChicXx »

I kinda figured it was him... the whole bet thing was a fudging JOKE ok? I don't owe him shizz...my gee-yawd I hate Ethan right now... Super sonic, wow, you actually gave an input on one of my posts... cool... Arce, quit sticking up for that fag, please. Oh and my brother informed me on that "big black d*ck" shizz... That's retarded, Arce... you fag... grr... don't joke around when I am PMSing, dayum! :lol: I bet you guys just NEEDED to know that (joking), sorry but it's the truth!

* Edited by Arce (AGAIN used my real name)
* Edited by Hyper Shadow (Used Super Sonic's real name)
* Edited by Super Sonic (sup, whiggas?)
Last edited by xXBoredGamerChicXx on Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.