Wings Of Apocalypse

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

rekcah
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Re: Wings Of Apocalypse

Post by rekcah »

avansc wrote: i watched some of your videos, and yeah, sorry to say, you are a script kiddy, and thats fine. but id rather concentrate on one things than be a jack of all master of none. ps: your reverse engineering / cracking is not doing what you are suppose to, you are just going to the end. you need to try and figuer out what the encryption/password schema is. anyways. dont do illigal things and put it on youtube, thats just plain arrogant and stupid.
Whoa buddy.... lmao... Thanks for the criticism and all but I have to set the record straight. First of all, there's nothing illegal about what I did/showed in the reverse engineering video. Also, that video was not meant for people who already know about the subject. It was meant for those who desire to learn. There are several ways to go about doing what I did in the video and if you recall I stated that as well. I also stated that the way I showed is the "easiest way." If you actually took the time to look through my videos before posting this you would have noticed that I do in fact have a more advanced video called "Reverse Engineering Q & A."

You are entitled to your own opinion and I'm not here to change it but saying that I'm arrogant and stupid for spreading knowledge on a particular subject seems "arrogant and stupid" in itself. Lastly, concentrating on only one thing limits you. If you manage your time wisely you can concentrate on multiple things and gradually become an expert in every one of them.

On a lighter note....the reason that I came back to this thread is because my game was released for download! You can download it here at www.wingsofapocalypse.com . Thanks again!
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Re: Wings Of Apocalypse

Post by dandymcgee »

Cool game, but it's WAYYYY too hard for me to find it even remotely entertaining. Maybe I just suck.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted: