I am now a Super Nintendo owner

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Re: I am now a Super Nintendo owner

Post by Falco Girgis »

Oh, I completely agree. I enjoy the whole flirtation and chemistry factor of taking a lady out to a fine dinner and talking for a few hours. It really is good for the self confidence, and it sets the sexual mood. ...and besides, she is going to be obligated to put out if I pay for a $60+ tab.

...but some women take it way too far. Like every meal needs to be something expensive... Last semester I even learned to cook some fancy seafood dishes to save money.

My future imaginary wife needs to appreciate the fine meals, but then be able to stay at home and eat Hot Pockets while hanging out. Exactly.
trufun wrote:Just gotta find a chick that would rather play PS3 than go to a fine meal.
AMEN THAT!
sparda
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by sparda »

Gyro, good luck. I think great and good looking women like what trufun hinted at are rare indeed. The only lady that comes to mind is Lusikka, so maybe try sending here a few PMs :mrgreen: Seriously though, anyone will have a hard time finding a girl that is "just right." What I mean by that is this: She is moderately to very much good looking. She loves video games and anime. She is smart as hell (or at least as smart as me :)) She knows when to give it up. And most importantly: She knows when to back the hell up and leave me alone so that I can either: 1) program, 2) study 3) program or 4) dev ;)

If she can adapt to my occasional anti-social personality, then we can work great ;) I haven't met my girl yet, so 'll keep looking. Until then, I'll see all hot women as merely pieces of meat, I'm sorry to say :mrgreen:
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

I also find some personality traits that most people find unattractive super hot. I like my women sarcastic.
sparda wrote:Gyro, good luck. I think great and good looking women like what trufun hinted at are rare indeed. The only lady that comes to mind is Lusikka, so maybe try sending here a few PMs :mrgreen:
Hrrrm...

Hey, Lusikka, want to have seks???
trufun202
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by trufun202 »

Damn I love the lifecycle of threads on this forum...

We start with gaming, but it always ends with sex. Come to think of it...that sounds like a perfect evening!
-Chris

YouTube | Twitter | Rad Raygun

“REAL ARTISTS SHIP” - Steve Jobs
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

trufun202 wrote:Damn I love the lifecycle of threads on this forum...

We start with gaming, but it always ends with sex. Come to think of it...that sounds like a perfect evening!
... you're absolutely right. No wonder these boards have grown so successful! :lol:
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

trufun202 wrote:We start with gaming, but it always ends with sex. Come to think of it...that sounds like a perfect evening!
AxAy[ ( BelongsTo(ElysianShadows, y) ^ IsIn(y, x) ^ InvolvesSex(x) ) <-> HasPostBy(Falco, x, y)]
Where x is in the domain of all threads and y is in the domain of all forums and and "HasPostBy(a, b, c)" is read "b has a post by a in c."

For all threads (x) in all forums (y), if the forum belongs to elysian shadows and the thread is in said forum, then the thread involves sex if and only if the thread is in a forum and has a post by falco.
If and only if presents that the converse is true:
For all threads x in all forums y, then a thread in a forum has a post by falco if and only if the forum belongs to elysian shadows and the thread is in the forum and the thread invovles sex.

Isn't that cool? I managed to apply college to real life!
Last edited by MarauderIIC on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: coolness factor+
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...that was very well thought out.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

This bodes well for my final exam score in my Logic & Theory of Computing class.

Edit: Wait a minute, this thread isn't about owning an SNES any more. What happened?
Edit2: Aha!
GyroVorbis wrote:If I got the money back for every "fine meal" that I have taken a girl out to, I would have a fucking PS3.
Last edited by MarauderIIC on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: um, see sig
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
trufun202
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by trufun202 »

MarauderIIC wrote:
trufun202 wrote:We start with gaming, but it always ends with sex. Come to think of it...that sounds like a perfect evening!
AxAy[ ( BelongsTo(ElysianShadows, y) ^ IsIn(y, x) ^ InvolvesSex(x) ) <-> HasPostBy(Falco, x, y)]
Where x is in the domain of all threads and y is in the domain of all forums and and "HasPostBy(a, b)" is read "b has a post by a."

For all threads (x) in all forums (y), if the forum belongs to elysian shadows and the thread is in said forum, then the thread involves sex if and only if the thread is in a forum and has a post by falco.
If and only if presents that the converse is true:
For all threads x in all forums y, then a thread in a forum has a post by falco if and only if the forum belongs to elysian shadows and the thread is in the forum and the thread invovles sex.

Isn't that cool? I managed to apply college to real life!
Now that, fellas, is how you get teh poon. bravo sir
-Chris

YouTube | Twitter | Rad Raygun

“REAL ARTISTS SHIP” - Steve Jobs
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

... you have shifted the logic. It was gaming -> sex. Now it looks like it might actually be gaming -> sex -> programming, but the thread life isn't long enough to see that progression all the way through.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

See, look what happened. Doesn't my sig say I edit everything? For this to hold, I think I had to add the third parameter to HasPostBy, and you now have a misquote! :)
Ed: Also, thanks trufun, haha.
Last edited by MarauderIIC on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: see sig