Programming Tutorials.

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Re: Programming Tutorials.

Post by MarauderIIC »

avansc wrote:
MarauderIIC wrote:If you'll continually edit your original post with links to your tutorial topics and change the topic to something like "Programming Tutorial Requests & Archive", I'll sticky this.
im not sure how to do this. if you tell me how i will. (im not exactly sure what you are saying.) ps: i dont even know what stickying this means. lolz. im a interwebz noob. sorry.
At the post at the top of this topic, which you wrote, there's an edit button on the top-right hand side you can utilize. I'm saying that every time you make a topic with a tutorial in it, edit your post with a link to that new topic (remove the &start=9999 part if it's there). "Sticky" means that it floats to the top in the forum topic list and has a different icon. In short, I think that an index to your tutorial posts would be a Good Thingâ„¢ but I don't want to maintain it.
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

MarauderIIC wrote:
avansc wrote:
MarauderIIC wrote:If you'll continually edit your original post with links to your tutorial topics and change the topic to something like "Programming Tutorial Requests & Archive", I'll sticky this.
im not sure how to do this. if you tell me how i will. (im not exactly sure what you are saying.) ps: i dont even know what stickying this means. lolz. im a interwebz noob. sorry.
At the post at the top of this topic, which you wrote, there's an edit button on the top-right hand side you can utilize. I'm saying that every time you make a topic with a tutorial in it, edit your post with a link to that new topic (remove the &start=9999 part if it's there). "Sticky" means that it floats to the top in the forum topic list and has a different icon. In short, I think that an index to your tutorial posts would be a Good Thingâ„¢ but I don't want to maintain it.

sounds good. ps check out the new challenge
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

You should do a tutorial on how to keep bugs from landing on my monitor. Lol. Seriously though, the ideas so far sound good, the "intermediate" (just beyond basics) stuff like pointers and classes and vectors, and then some concepts like AI. I'll stay updated, so far I'm impressed with your knowledge and willingness to help others.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted: