Far Cry 2

Reviews for both games and hardware. Feel free to write your own and post/comment on the reviews of others.

Moderator: Game Reviewers

unholysavagery
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Far Cry 2

Post by unholysavagery »

I wont bore you with the details I'll show you them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxvTQ8RTeEI
This is the internet, men are men, women are men and children are the FBI.
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Re: Far Cry 2

Post by Orgodemirk »

Nice review! I'd actually like to get it if I had the money. I wish I had the time to play it as well.
A glitch?
cronjob00
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by cronjob00 »

I only played it for a couple hours and then fallout 3 for a couple hours don't have a lot of time between school and work.
unholysavagery
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by unholysavagery »

Yeah I was on vacation last week and thought I could win the game in that time but then I realized it's HUGE. Then I found out that was only the first map lol.
Kinda hard to pick which game to get with all the cool ones coming out at once: Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and many others...
cronjob00
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by cronjob00 »

yeah the only problem with having a job and school and my own projects not as much time for games specialy right now fallout 3, little big planet, far cry 2, dead space, left 4 dead, resistance 2, gears of war 2 lol lots of cool looking games coming out soon and not enough time.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Yeah, exactly. I've been trying to beat goddamn FF10 since the very beginning of the summer. I'm at the last boss too...
cronjob00
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by cronjob00 »

lol I played threw ff10 like 4 times always got like 90 percent done and then stopped playing for a while then had to start over never did beat it I need to go back and beat it though so I can say I have.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

So guess who I'm messaging when I get stuck? I'm actually at the last dungeon, not boss.
cronjob00
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by cronjob00 »

lol for some reason I had trouble with the last boss even though I know a lot of people said it was easy. What do you think of the game and story so far
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Probably the most linear of all FFs that I've played (1,3,4,5,7,10,11,12). But it has a very sleek battle system, and the story is great. If it weren't for the story, I doubt that I would like it half as much as I do. I usually hate games that are linear like this, but FFX is something different...
cronjob00
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by cronjob00 »

yeah I usually hate linear games, but the story for ff10 is probably one of the better rpg story's I have played the story never got boring at least for me.

dam you have played a lot of the ff games
unholysavagery
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by unholysavagery »

GyroVorbis wrote:Probably the most linear of all FFs that I've played (1,3,4,5,7,10,11,12). But it has a very sleek battle system, and the story is great. If it weren't for the story, I doubt that I would like it half as much as I do. I usually hate games that are linear like this, but FFX is something different...
Darn I've been meaning to play some of the FF games but I've not even played one all the way and you've played 8 of them :shock:
jesterguy
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by jesterguy »

O Ive beaten 1,3,7,8,9,10,10-2,12 and FF adventure and i own and have played them all. I didn't know anyone actually found the last boss hard, I thought the hardest was Seymour on gagazet(annoying sob) but then again I'm one of those people who likes to be ridiculously powerful throughout most of the game, Example: last time I played ff8 I was lvl 30 with 100 of all magic you could get at that point before ifrit,and last time I beat ff10 I killed the last boss in two hits which with my quick attack took all of like 5 seconds lol.
I will live forever or die trying.

"Human beings didn't evolve brains in order to lie around on lakes. Killing's the first thing we learned. And a good thing we did, or we'd be dead, and the tigers would own the earth."
- Valentine to Ender ("Ender's Game")
cypher1554R
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by cypher1554R »

I've beaten ff10, and I can say that my hardest battle was the Sin battle on your ship.. when he pulls you to swallow you.. I didn't know what to do, so I just relayed on my dear amigos Jojimbo xD .. Doesn't it feel so great so see his head nod confirm.? xD
cronjob00
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by cronjob00 »

Yeah sin on the ship was hard it took me a little while.