Interview Needed!

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Interview Needed!

Post by Guest »

For school, I require an interview with someone of whom knows Blitz Basic. *cough* Js Lemming *cough*

The interview will be tape recorded face to face if possible, if not, on the phone. I do realize this would be long distance, and the interview will have to be at least 30 minutes long, so I will call you on my parents cell phone (free minutes) if not possible to hook up.

Please consider this, I know JS Lemming, you'd be PERFECT to do, with your leet Blitz skillz.

P.S. : Lots of people will hear the tape, we must sound prof.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Wow, I seriously think the forum is either glitched or some one has been going under my name because this wasn't highlighted as post I haven't read.... See I only read posts that say I haven't read them. Just now I have seen other topics that aren't highlighted and I haven't read them.... Anyway, yeah sure Arce, I'll do the interview..... but I wish I knew what the questions where before...... Also, since we will be doing it via MSN, does the 30 min thing still mean anything?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

You should use yo' microphones for the intaview!
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Wutai wrote:You should use yo' microphones for the intaview!
Yeah right, I can't stand knowing people are listening to everyword I say. It's one of my biggest downfalls. So if any of you crazy freaks (not you guys of course) out there want to torture me, just force me to talk to a large group of peeps. I will only do the interview via IM.

Post by Guest »

But you do know if we do the interview online, it'll take longer than 30 minutes? (It HAS to be longer, the teacher syas, because we could just type slow and say: Teacha, we've finished!

These are the major 10 questions in no particlar order. If you think any of them suck, then tell me what to change them to. Don't shit yourself because they're alllong answer questions. We'll get through...somehow.

1) How and when did you first hear about Blitz Basic? How long have you known it?

2) Why did you choose to learn blitz Basic? Do you consider this a unique language? If so, why?

3) Are you planning on learning something else other than Blitz when you feel that you've exceeded its limits? If so, what and why?

4) What do you feel are traits of a good game?

5) Have you ever tried to create artifficial intelligence in Blitz? If so, how did it go?

6) What do you consider good artifficial intelligence, and how is this achieved in Blitz?

7) Is there anything that you think all games should have? What and why?

8) What do you think the most difficult part of creating a game is? Why? How do you get around this difficulty?

9) What are some weaknesses of Blitz Plus that affect it as a language if any?

10) Knowing what you do about Blitz, are you considering learning Blitz 3D? Why or why not?

Sure you don't wanta phone interview? It'll go faster! And, I can always pause and rewind/rerecord anyparts I don't like.

Up to you, I'm all open.

BTW, thanks JS Lemming.
Wow, I seriously think the forum is either glitched or some one has been going under my name because this wasn't highlighted as post I haven't read.... See I only read posts that say I haven't read them. Just now I have seen other topics that aren't highlighted and I haven't read them.... Anyway, yeah sure Arce, I'll do the interview..... but I wish I knew what the questions where before...... Also, since we will be doing it via MSN, does the 30 min thing still mean anything?
Because I went to Utah on vacation and missed so many posts, I had expected MANY to be highlighted when I got home. None were. So I stopped posting.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Wait Wait Wait!
(It HAS to be longer, the teacher syas, because we could just type slow and say: Teacha, we've finished!
About how long are we talking about? Good questions though.

Post by Guest »

I'd say...about 45 minutes....?