Half Life 2

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

sirtom93
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Half Life 2

Post by sirtom93 »

What is your faviroute part of the game? Mine is ravenholm cos its cool and scary.
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

I know this is sorta old, but..

Ravenholm was fun, really thrilling and stuff.

I'm thinking about buying Episode One and Two. I guess I'll buy The Orange Box.
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Post by Arce »

Woah...I've missed so many topics since i decided it would be fun to begin coughing blood. :lol:

I haven't actually beaten my HalfLife 2 yet (I got it a few years later than I should have, for Xbox) so I couldn't fairly judge it. Though I will say that I was very impressed by the game in many ways, and I'm planning on conquering it sometime soon.

I'll post it once I get my Xbox put back together and working (wish me luck soldering in my new modchip--Hope I don't fry somethin!)
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

This topic is a couple weeks old, I know.

But I bought The Orange Box for PC recently, and it's definitely worth the money for any fan of the Half Life series. Episode 2 is amazing
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

I fucking hate halflife. I forced myself through the second one--the first one I couldn't even do that (thanks to the multiple bugs and shitty coding and generally shitty game making done in that one. GG Rehashed quake 1 engine).

However, CS, DoD, Natural Selection, Science and Industry, Team Fortress (classic and 2), and Dystopia all kick ass. So it balances out.
There is no signature.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Half-Life 2 was ok. But then agian there are very few games I get all giddy about.

The orange box is awsome. All i got to say is Portal one of the funniest games I have played in a long time. Oh and the gameplay was good too.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
sirtom93
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by sirtom93 »

DJ Yoshi wrote:I fucking hate halflife. I forced myself through the second one--the first one I couldn't even do that (thanks to the multiple bugs and shitty coding and generally shitty game making done in that one. GG Rehashed quake 1 engine).

However, CS, DoD, Natural Selection, Science and Industry, Team Fortress (classic and 2), and Dystopia all kick ass. So it balances out.
I think your wrong. Half life 2 owns. Ive got so close to the end now but my comp keeps lagging. I can see the citidal in the background... so close.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

sirtom93 wrote:
DJ Yoshi wrote:I fucking hate halflife. I forced myself through the second one--the first one I couldn't even do that (thanks to the multiple bugs and shitty coding and generally shitty game making done in that one. GG Rehashed quake 1 engine).

I think your wrong. Half life 2 owns. Ive got so close to the end now but my comp keeps lagging. I can see the citidal in the background... so close.
Good for you. I beat the second one about a month after it came out (was too busy playing CS:S) and hated it, still really don't like it. The only redeeming part was the last 2-3 hours of the game really.
There is no signature.