Where the fuck did the TCR crowd go?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Where the fuck did the TCR crowd go?

Post by Arce »

Disappearing right as the Deaksky main engine is being finished....Shame. :roll:

Why the fuck does no one post? You just have shitty lives? Nothing going on? Or do feel that you've evolved beyond the point of needing a message board? Either way, I can assure you, there is no other message board where you can find pics on Pandas butt fucking each other...So I suggest you get back here!!!

xD

O and btw WE NEED SOME FREAKING DEADSKY GFX!!!! If you'd happen to hear it from a friend who hear it from a friend who'd heard it from a friend that she was messing arou--I mean, that someone's good at gfx, TELL US.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

We're too awesome. Duh. On that subject, my xbox live acct motto is "puts the um in awesum"
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

So how is Deadsky coming along anyway?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

I look at crap, but there's never anything new to reply to.

What's Deadsky?
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
Don Pwnious
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Don Pwnious »

hey whats up? sorry i have been quite busy with stuff....u know how gangstas are... js lemmings knows half the story, but anyways i probably be on sometimes

oh and graphics hmm....idk know anyone but their might be some people who do that stuff, but i know a dj if that helps any
1/8th time- 14secs
1/8th speed - 110mph
Arce

Post by Arce »

JS Lemming wrote:So how is Deadsky coming along anyway?
My summer ended. Not half as much dev time.

But uhh...From what I understand, we delayed development for a few when Harry Potter came out--We were too afraid to even open internet explorer because we didn't want it spoiled. I finished it rather quickly, with Gyro and them lagging behind. Then, by the time the book was through, it was time for me to get cracking on the FUCKING SHITLOADS of summer homework I had, leaving no time for Dev. Then, school started, and I've been busy as hell getting my shit done lately...But now that I'm getting some routine back and crap, I'll start having time to Dev. Ap classes are BITCHES, but yeah, we're already discussing the renewing of our progress...I personally plan to start tomorrow if all goes well ((meaning, I don't totally fail my 3 AP tests tomorrow and have to retake them)). I'll have to inspect the editor's engine and try to figure out where I left off, or revert to an older version, but I'll get caught back up quickly, I was almost done with the update if I remember correctly.

And when the graphics artists get back, I've got the feeling that we'll be working on the game rather than the engine quite soon. ((fun part, btw. =P))

And, because I've got a nice, fresh, new computer, my OpenGL Learnnage shall commence sometime soon. Not exactly sure when, the editor's top priority ATM because development of game is slowed until it's done.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Yeah, I quit for awhile to read Harry Potter. I'm starting back up ASAP, though. We finally started to make some SERIOUS progress, and I'm eager to get back into it.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

I was reincarnated as a moose...So the lacking of fingers was...Well bad. That and my grammar and bad spelling was sorta pissing some people here off so I thought I might just go away for a bit.
Actually I have been going about geting into meh art school. So that is about it.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Which art school? I thought you went to APSU.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

I would never stoop so low. Or would I? Meh. I didnt want to mess with all the other academics(spelling?) of collage so I am goint to Nosi collage of art, its in/near Nashville. I just want to consentrate on my art.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin