split from revolution controller revealed

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

No, I'm not, and you're an idiot. Go kill yourself you stupid little fuck.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

DJ Yoshi wrote:No, I'm not, and you're an idiot. Go kill yourself you stupid little -KAZAAM!-.
Lol! Resorting to petty name calling? Pathetic.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Name calling? Petty? No, you are a pathetic little shit. You're stupid, hypocritical, and very immature. It shows in every thread you post in when you think you're always right, and end up being wrong most of the time. I'm just sick of your retarded attitude.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

So.. in other words. You think it's all fine and dandy when everyone else says things like "GameCube is GAY!!!!" but I say the PS3 controller looks like a boomerang.... that's when I've gone too far? Grow up.
DJ Yoshi wrote:Name calling? Petty? No
DJ Yoshi wrote:you are a pathetic little -blam!-. You're stupid
Way to contradict yourself buddy.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

No, it's not petty namecalling is what I meant. But of course, it's kind of hard to comprehend english when your IQ dips into what some might consider "mental retardation". It's well-deserved namecalling for some fool who thinks he's god's gift to the earth, that doesn't know shit about what he speaks. You say the PS3's controller looks like a boomerang, okay. But to say that it's an inferior controller when 1) you've never used it 2) you've only seen pictures of it and 3) others testify that the design is quite good, not to mention that you defended the Revolution's controller despite the fact that you've never used it, only seen pictures of it, and never seen a testification towards good or bad about it, makes you a stupid fucking hypocrite who needs to grow up and pull his head out of his ass. And if people don't like the gamecube, that's their beef, but for the most part, it's people that have actually tried it.

Try again, douchebag.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

It's pretty funny how you wasted all your time contemplating that response.. just to have it ruined by a misquote.
Chaos Rift Junior wrote:But to say that it's an inferior controller when...
It's a shame I never said or inferred that. Your babbeling might have had purpose.

Retard.