First day O' school

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

First day O' school

Post by Guest »

It is 9:02 PM where I am at. Right after I post, I am going to bed. Tommorow is my first day of school, I'll tell you how it went.

You peeps do teh same.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Tomorrow I'm going to sit down and enjoy my new computer equipment which is FINALLY coming in from newegg.com

MX518, Saitek keyboard, gig of RAM, and microphone. I'll tell you how my first day of school goes when it comes though ;)
There is no signature.
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Re: First day O' school

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Arce wrote:It is 9:02 PM where I am at. Right after I post, I am going to bed. Tommorow is my first day of school, I'll tell you how it went.

You peeps do teh same.
Ditto! :D
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

OMG ONE GIGABYTE OF RAM?!?! AND A MIKROFONE?!?1//1/1? TECHNOLOGY THESE DAYS EH
Catalyst
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Catalyst »

God sees everything, but can he OH SHIT I FORGOT TO CAPITALIZE THE 'h' IN HE REFERRING TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GAHHHH *DAMNED TO HELL* hey there are prostitutes in hell LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! ok

I start school again relatively soon. :kissing: :!!!!: :(|): :hitit: :worship: :boobies: :cheers:
No.
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I just went to the rowbaot to hell!
Ok here is how it was in 6th grade at school.
1)It was hell
2)There food was greasy disgusting slime served on a molded tray.Luckily I brought my lunchfrom home. :D
3)The tables are so small that it can only fit 2 people but you have 4 at 1 table.
4)The chairs are stools not chairs which means you can't lay back you have to slouch and it hurts your back.

So all I can say is school is hell and you don't want to be in my school.

bus=rowboat hell=school

That was there just to clear things up a litle bit because I put at the beggining I took the rowboat to hell.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Arce is a pussy. Going to bed at 9:00 just because it's a school night? C'mon... :nono:

Post by Guest »

Because it's the FIRST day of school. I'm never going to be caught doing that again. Well, maybe next year, but not before.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

Marx Chaotix wrote:I just went to the rowbaot to hell!
Ok here is how it was in 6th grade at school.
1)It was hell
2)There food was greasy disgusting slime served on a molded tray.Luckily I brought my lunchfrom home. :D
3)The tables are so small that it can only fit 2 people but you have 4 at 1 table.
4)The chairs are stools not chairs which means you can't lay back you have to slouch and it hurts your back.

So all I can say is school is hell and you don't want to be in my school.

bus=rowboat hell=school

That was there just to clear things up a litle bit because I put at the beggining I took the rowboat to hell.

Yeah. I remember my first day of 6th grade. It sucked ass.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
singularity
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by singularity »

First day of school...I've already made up names for most of my teachers. Gotten used to the whole lunch thing. I get to BS in most of the classes cause either there's no use in learning the subject, it's not hard, or my friends are there as well. Plus I get to leave school for sixth period leaving me with only five classes. Not only that but this is my last year of high school. I can pretty much say that this is gonna be one kick ass school year. No math or science. The only really important things are English and Econ/Gov. So...I don't know...you tell me....
I'd go back in time to the time when my mom and dad are 'doing it' to have me and spank my dad in the ass while saying, " *DOOSH* I'm your son from the future! *maniacal laughter*. *DOOSH* I'm from the future! I'm your son! *maniacal laughter*."

-Dane Cook