[Request] Please Critique my Code

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

xiphirx
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Current Project: ******** (Unkown for the time being)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC
Programming Language of Choice: C++

[Request] Please Critique my Code

Post by xiphirx »

Hey there,

I haven't programmed something in quite a long time (1 year), and the last thing I was programming was a 2D level editor. Its in C++/SDL, and I was thinking about starting to work on it again since I recently switched my major to computer engineering and I feel very far behind in terms of my knowledge.

So, if you have the time, feel bored, would you mind looking through the source code and critique it?

I would also ask if you believe I should try and remake this in OpenGL rather than SDL. The problem with this is my knowledge of OpenGL is still very little and its very hard to learn anything new due, in part, of my lazy ass and me not knowing what to learn next...

The source code is below, feel free to use any part you wish if you find anything useful. Credit would be nice, but is not required.

http://arse.voidteam.net/Personal/CSPSPMEPv2.zip

Example maps are in the release folder.
StarCraft II Zerg Strategy, open to all levels of players!

Looking for paid work :< Contact me if you are interested in creating a website, need a web design, or anything else you think I'm capable of :)