So hows SDL SS?

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

So hows SDL SS?

Post by JS Lemming »

Remeber you told me you bought a SDL book a long time ago? Well, lets here about it. Have you read anything, is it koo? Can you show me a decent example?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Oh lord. Yes, I did buy an SDL book. I actually got double. But anyway, I started learning. SDL is great, I didn't stop because it sucked. But then school started. I had to maintain good grades, the Dreamcast game, the website, the yard, and my own personal pleasure (gaming time). I decided there'd be no way in hell. But what I DID decided is that when I finish the Dreamcast game, I'm learning SDL full force. I'm porting the dreamcast game after its done. No point in learning it now anyway.

Yes, I'm still learning SDL. I don't know enough to give you a code example though.

I will become t3h SDL master though. I've realized that everybody contributing to the dreamcast game would like to see their creations in action. Oh they will, trust me, they will.