Long Time No Seige III

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

hellknight
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Current Project: Non
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Pc, NES, PS1, PS2, xBOX
Programming Language of Choice: c,c++,c#,JS, haskell

Long Time No Seige III

Post by hellknight »

Hey Whats up fellows ... :D... Its me , the guy with integrals in Avatars... ( :twisted: )

Like always ... I pop my stack once in a while here in ES forum (once every year ... hehe). I hope everyone is having a good time and is rocking as ever.
Just watched the physics effects in the ES game engine..woooooooooo... and Falco, you are truly an inspiration to all us indie game developers. Cheers to you. :bow: :bow:

BTW thanks for keeping my account live .... :D

I am rocking and cutting my way through the webs of life and game development ( :D ). Not created a single damn game ... hehe... and thats me.

Onwards with javaScript ATM........... this time I will be more online on ES forum :)

Greetings to dandymcgee ;) cheers All
Dont Mind the typos...i m too lazy to correct them. :P
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Re: Long Time No Seige III

Post by dandymcgee »

Welcome back, and greetings to you as well. I'm sure the team appreciates your words of encouragement.
hellknight wrote:BTW thanks for keeping my account live .... :D
For the record, I've only ever purged accounts with 0 posts and last visit time > 1 year ago.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
hellknight
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by hellknight »

God sometimes I wonder its been 6 years, since I first joined here. Time is flying like anything. :shock:
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

hellknight wrote:God sometimes I wonder its been 6 years, since I first joined here. Time is flying like anything. :shock:
Tell me about it.. I was a junior in high school, now I'm nearing 2 years graduated from college. It's scary.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
hellknight
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by hellknight »

dandymcgee wrote: Tell me about it.. I was a junior in high school, now I'm nearing 2 years graduated from college. It's scary.
Sometime I wish Time to slow down................ I like to learn new things. BUT Its hard educating yourself Specially when time is flying like hell.

Sometimes I look around I see, Oh I don't know Lisp, Lets try it, after a month I see Unity game editor !, lets learn that , then I see blender, oh modeling !!! lets try that too.

God there is so much to learn and so less time.

Is it me or everyone does stuff like this?
a1tn
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, Gameboy Advance
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by a1tn »

hellknight wrote:
dandymcgee wrote: Tell me about it.. I was a junior in high school, now I'm nearing 2 years graduated from college. It's scary.
Sometime I wish Time to slow down................ I like to learn new things. BUT Its hard educating yourself Specially when time is flying like hell.

Sometimes I look around I see, Oh I don't know Lisp, Lets try it, after a month I see Unity game editor !, lets learn that , then I see blender, oh modeling !!! lets try that too.

God there is so much to learn and so less time.

Is it me or everyone does stuff like this?
Hell to the yes man, there just isn't enough time.

Especially with school, the only time I get to program or learn new things is on weekends, and I usually end up douching my ass watching the latest CSI or something. It's quite frustrating as I always feel there is so much to learn, but so little time.
Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.
hellknight
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by hellknight »

haha.... I am slacking too........ playing diablo 2 again :P........... damn....... (not coding........)
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Thanks, dude, great to see you again. Yeah, I definitely remember the sadistic bastard with "integrals in his avatar."

Sometimes it scares the shit out of me how fast time has gone by. Seeing YouTube videos of us that I feel we made just yesterday have time stamps of like 4 years ago... Realizing how many years these boards have been here... I'm old as shit.
hellknight
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by hellknight »

Falco Girgis wrote:Thanks, dude, great to see you again. Yeah, I definitely remember the sadistic bastard with "integrals in his avatar."

Sometimes it scares the shit out of me how fast time has gone by. Seeing YouTube videos of us that I feel we made just yesterday have time stamps of like 4 years ago... Realizing how many years these boards have been here... I'm old as shit.
It seems like yesterday I stumbled upon your video series. Watching your funny and educating series on game development. It was fun and educational. I learned alot from you. thanks man.....

P.S. I still remember you running naked in street,. :lol: :lol: :lol: that was funny as hell.