Falco's Education

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Benjamin100
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Falco's Education

Post by Benjamin100 »

Does Falco have his Master degree yet? When will Falco get his Master of Engineering degree?
Is he still going to try to go and acquire the title of "Dr"?
What is the full explanation of Falco's education plans?
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Re: Falco's Education

Post by dandymcgee »

ConnorORT wrote:Falco went to community college for a degree in fine arts, and is currently getting a masters in ceramics design.
I believe he wants to get a doctorate in gender studies, but don't quote me on that.
Actually, his masters is in pottery design. While his primary focus is indeed ceramics, he dabbled in Victorian majolica during his second semester.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
Imrooniel
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Imrooniel »

wait, wasn't that japanese culture studies? I'm pretty sure he was talking about wearing kimonos daily, practicing with his katana and wanting to move to Japan...
Imrooniel
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Imrooniel »

ConnorORT wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:wait, wasn't that japanese culture studies? I'm pretty sure he was talking about wearing kimonos daily, practicing with his katana and wanting to move to Japan...
Did he come to a conclusion as to whether he'd take down one of his Love Hina posters to make room on one of his walls for a Katana rack?
Damn, dunno... It was during kickstarter, wasnt it? My memory of that time period is rather hazy...
Accy
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by Accy »

ConnorORT wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:wait, wasn't that japanese culture studies? I'm pretty sure he was talking about wearing kimonos daily, practicing with his katana and wanting to move to Japan...
Did he come to a conclusion as to whether he'd take down one of his Love Hina posters to make room on one of his walls for a Katana rack?
Of course not. The Love Hina posters are staying.
He took down the Vividred Operation posters because the show turned out to be a huge let down in comparison to Strike Witches.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Still working on my Masters in Computer Engineering with a minor in math and a focus on GPU computing and architecture. I took a semester off to focus on ES and the Kickstarter, but I will be returning to work on my thesis next semester... which will be on Elysian Shadows. ;)

And yes, I do plan to pursue a PhD after my Masters.