Anarchy in the waterpark!

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Anarchy in the waterpark!

Post by Falco Girgis »

Wow, I just got back from the waterpark. When you climb up like five stories of walkways, there are 4 slides. they are all SLOW intertubing slides except for one. That ONE slide is extremely fast. It is a tunnel slide. It basically goes straight down. The stupid life guards went on for an hour saying how dangerous any position but feet first on your back would be. So I went down a couple of times. It was so fun and fast that first time. But then, that orgasm slowly started to leave me. I needed something else for thrills. I got up there and I made up my mind. I would try the scariest position no matter what.

So with everybody watching, I just dive down backwards. I was head first on my back. That was so damn scary. I was like airborne. The bad thing was, although I couldn't help myself I yelled things like "FUCK!!!" "HOLY SHIT!" It echoed up and other people heard. Then immediately they started going down.

Then I tried going down feet first on my stomach. NOT a good idea. The instant I entered the water I was forced underwater and was skid on my feet and ass accross the pool. I was like running around bleeding everywhere. GOD THAT HURT.

Oh well, I still have my honor of going down in every position and starting a riot! :twisted:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

I guess the next thrill will be geting a group of fellow rioters and stuffing the life guard down face first. :mrgreen:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!

Post by Guest »

i bet the life guard was sexy :!!!!:
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

You didn't forget to cover the park in gasoline and drop a match afterwards did you?
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.