Meh first day at summer Skewl.

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Meh first day at summer Skewl.

Post by Falco Girgis »

God damn. I had a freaking TERRIBLE day so far. Ima tell you about it.

I get up early and get ready. I have to drive accross town to the ghetto summer skewl place. Once, I get there, I see the trashiest ass skewl in the whole entire universe. There is a Krusty sign hanging above the doorway that reads "Butler high". So I walk in Butthole high school. I walk through the crowds of gothics and gangsters. Once I had navigated through the lip, nose, tounge, and chin peirced fags, I took a seat. I just sat there for like an hour. Nothing happened. Just heard stupid gangstas talking about who they were banging and who they wish they were.

Then finally, I am dissmissed to class. I had to navigate through the labyranth of gnarled rotten structures, and rusted hand rails. Those are the only rails that I don't believe my "Ghetto Grindz" could handle. So I make it to class just to learn I should come back at 12:00!

So I leave skewl and walk to some respectable looking thrift shop. They have a little stash or hoard of NES games in the back. I'm like "Hell yeah! One good thing about this trashy ass area". So next time I go back, which will be in a couple of hours, I'm cleaning their asses out of their small NES hoard. I'll let you know what I get.

By the way, I'm not going to summer skewl because I'm a dipshit. No no no. It is because I was screwed out of half a credit. I went to high skewl in Tennessee. I was taking Algebra II. So when I moved to Alabama, 9th grade was still considered Middle Skew and they didn't offer Algebra II. So I took no math and was expected to forfeight my summer to finish the rest of a semester of Algebra II.

THAT is getting screwed out of something great. :barf:

FUQ BUTThole High! :(|):

I gotta go back in a few hours (12:00) I leave there at 4:00
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

that sounds really sucky! Do you have to go there the WHOLE summer? How much are their NES games? Do they have anything else respectable there? So it is only 12-4? that is better than a normal 7 hour school day.
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Okay, I returned to the hellish nightmare of "butthole high" ( :(|): ) at 12:00 as planned. I got there, and HOLY SHIT! I have never had such a boring day in my whole entire life!
So it is only 12-4? that is better than a normal 7 hour school day.
Showdin, Showdin, you couldn't be more wrong. It is a damn nightmare. Longest four hours in my life. It is all spent in one class. The class I suck most in: Math. JUST SITTING THERE DOING MATH WHILE EVERYBODY ELSE HAS A RESPECTABLE SUMMER!?!?! :barf:

I can't take it! I hope I don't commit suicide. I swear, when I stood up, I could feel my bones cracking because I hadn't moved all day.

Anyway, I went to that thrift store.
How much are their NES games?
Those NES games were 200 penniez each. Not exactly the best deal, but better than all retail stores. So I bought 3.
Do they have anything else respectable there?
Random ass Atari games lying about, Genesis controllers and goodz, and a nice NES "pro joystick" that I certainly wouldn't mind going back and buying.

Back to my purchased goodz, I got:
1) Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, World Class Track Meet
That's right foos! Three great games in one!
2) Friday the 13th
The cover loox tight. Never played it, but the movie is kool.
3) Bump 'n' Jump
I have no clue. The cover suggests that it is quite respectable.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Wow! Your description of highbut or whatever sounds just like CHS. I can still smell the rotting corpses. :shock:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!

Post by Guest »

The thrift shop has totally rip-off prices! I found a genesis controller, for three dollars. Okay, big deal. But I looked at it, and the think was molded! It freaking had bugs on it! I was like, "Holey crap, is this the real price?" So I ask the lady, "how much is this"? She says, "4 dollars," then said, "oh, wait, it has a price on it, it's only three, lucky you!" I was like HOLY SHIT!

With or without the mold, ma'am?

:asshole: <----- Dunno why I put that there.... :spin:
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

LMAO!
So I ask the lady, "how much is this"? She says, "4 dollars," then said, "oh, wait, it has a price on it, it's only three, lucky you!"

Dude! Bugs and mold on it? Sounds like M onica's front yard after Bilee Had diddled with it!
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

So I ask the lady, "how much is this"? She says, "4 dollars," then said, "oh, wait, it has a price on it, it's only three, lucky you!"
Alright Arce, this is a warning. Refering to DA RULE BOOK: rule #1 clearly states that all currency must be posted in PENNIEZ. So, just for you, here is a converter!

Number of Dollars x 100 = penniez

For example:
4 x 100 = 400 penniez.

Next time I catch you violating forum rules, something TERRRRIBLE may happen!
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Yes yes. Arce you mustn't forget! Oh yeah and is it alright if we use copperz instead of penniez?
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Oh yeah and is it alright if we use copperz instead of penniez?
As long as the currency if 1/100th of a dolla, then yes.

In otherwords, go ahead.