IRC lulz

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

IRC lulz

Postby M_D_K on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Falco is going to kill me :)
/nick - Its fun ;)
Code: Select all
<Brandi> I missed you too
<Falco> I missed you too
<Falco> But I can't forgive you
<Brandi> why?
<sparda> Hey, Brandi is fucking with me now, okay!
<Falco> WTF! sparda you basterd
<Brandi> he didn't mean anything
<Falco> whore
<Brandi> you're mean
<Falco> what did you fucking expect you ripped out my heart
<Brandi> only cause I love you
<sparda> I mean, don't get upset Falco.  I swear, it was a merci fuck.
<Falco> Fuck off and die
* Brandi kills herself
<sparda> Hahahah
<sparda> Brandi nooooooooooooooooooooo!
<M_D_K> :)
<Trask899> ...l o l
<Falco> bitch got what was coming to her
<sparda> Brandi flips out his cock, and reviews to Falco that he/she is in fact the coder extraordinaire: M_D_K!

ROFL
Last edited by M_D_K on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gyro Sheen wrote:you pour their inventory onto my life

IRC wrote:<sparda> The routine had a stack overflow, sorry.
<sparda> Apparently the stack was full of shit.
User avatar
M_D_K
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:33 am
Location: UK

Re: IRC lulz

Postby LeonBlade on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:38 pm

M_D_K wrote:Falco is going to kill me :)
Code: Select all
<Brandi> I missed you too
<Falco> I missed you too
<Falco> But I can't forgive you
<Brandi> why?
<sparda> Hey, Brandi is fucking with me now, okay!
<Falco> WTF! sparda you basterd
<Brandi> he didn't mean anything
<Falco> whore
<Brandi> you're mean
<Falco> what did you fucking expect you ripped out my heart
<Brandi> only cause I love you
<sparda> I mean, don't get upset Falco.  I swear, it was a merci fuck.
<Falco> Fuck off and die
* Brandi kills herself
<sparda> Hahahah
<sparda> Brandi nooooooooooooooooooooo!
<M_D_K> :)
<Trask899> ...l o l
<Falco> bitch got what was coming to her
<sparda> Brandi flips out his cock, and reviews to Falco that he/she is in fact the coder extraordinaire: M_D_K!

ROFL


LMFAO
There's no place like ~/
User avatar
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Blossvale, NY

Re: IRC lulz

Postby Trask on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Things were fine until Gyro tripped on Brandi's dick and spilled his drink on his favorite StillaVirgin shirt.
MarauderIIC wrote:You know those people that are like "CHECK IT OUT I just made Linux run on this piece of celery [or other random object]!!"? Yeah, that's Falco, but with ES.

Dear god, they actually ported ES to a piece of celery!

Martin Golding wrote:"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
User avatar
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: IRC lulz

Postby aamesxdavid on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:51 pm

<sparda> It's amazing. I think men are built to love me (not in a homosexual manner of course ;) )
User avatar
aamesxdavid
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Bellevue, WA

Re: IRC lulz

Postby Trask on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:25 pm

<cronjob00> its prety hard to offend me lol
* Trask899 offends cronjob00
<cronjob00> asshole
<Trask899> lol
* cronjob00 has quit ("Leaving")
MarauderIIC wrote:You know those people that are like "CHECK IT OUT I just made Linux run on this piece of celery [or other random object]!!"? Yeah, that's Falco, but with ES.

Dear god, they actually ported ES to a piece of celery!

Martin Golding wrote:"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
User avatar
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: IRC lulz

Postby MarauderIIC on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:31 pm

* MarauderIIC abuses context
>chanserv< op #elysian_shadows
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to MarauderIIC
<sparda> M_D_K, those are rednecks for yah
* MarauderIIC has changed the topic to: /// REGISTER YOUR NICK to be able to remove your ghosts if you get dc'd and to prevent impersonation: /msg nickserv help register /// /msg nickserv help ghost /// www.elysianshadows.com /// <sparda> It's amazing. I think men are built to love me
<Trask899> Yes... how did you figure the 300
* M_D_K know what MarauderIIC is on about
>chanserv< deop #elysian_shadows
* ChanServ removes channel operator status from MarauderIIC
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
User avatar
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer
 
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:05 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: IRC lulz

Postby Falco Girgis on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 am

I will neuter all of you bitches.
"So what happens if the Elysian Shadows Kickstarter fails?"
Image
User avatar
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
 
Posts: 10693
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 3:04 pm
Location: Studio Vorbis, AL

Re: IRC lulz

Postby cronjob00 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:22 am

I took no part in the recreation or reenactment of these events but I was laughing.
cronjob00
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Re: IRC lulz

Postby Trask on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:31 am

Arce started this... I have the chat log to prove it. ;D
MarauderIIC wrote:You know those people that are like "CHECK IT OUT I just made Linux run on this piece of celery [or other random object]!!"? Yeah, that's Falco, but with ES.

Dear god, they actually ported ES to a piece of celery!

Martin Golding wrote:"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
User avatar
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: IRC lulz

Postby M_D_K on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:59 am

Listen to Trask. He speaks the truth.

Anyways it was only a bit of fun :roll: ;)
Gyro Sheen wrote:you pour their inventory onto my life

IRC wrote:<sparda> The routine had a stack overflow, sorry.
<sparda> Apparently the stack was full of shit.
User avatar
M_D_K
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:33 am
Location: UK

Re: IRC lulz

Postby eatcomics on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:29 pm

oh crap, how could I miss all that!!?!?!?!??! :lol: :lol: :shock2: :shock2: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:52 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: IRC lulz

Postby dandymcgee on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 pm

GyroVorbis wrote:I will neuter all of you bitches.

Falco is gonna mess someone up. :shock:
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
User avatar
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 4911
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Re: IRC lulz

Postby sparda on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 pm

This is how we do it in the IRC baby!

Code: Select all
I think we all need to go pick up chicks at a bar.
[5:07pm] GyroVorbis: and trufun.
[5:07pm] M_D_K: YES!
[5:07pm] GyroVorbis: and DJ Yoshi.
[5:07pm] M_D_K: YES!
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:08pm] sparda: Sounds like a plan.
[5:08pm] sparda: Although, I'll get the hottest chick, undoubtedly.
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol who here is even old enough to go to a bar
[5:08pm] M_D_K: hmm were to get the money for a flight over there
[5:08pm] M_D_K: I am
[5:08pm] M_D_K: well in the UK
[5:08pm] cronjob00: same
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:09pm] M_D_K: but I can pull off 22
[5:09pm] GyroVorbis: I'm not.
[5:09pm] GyroVorbis: Doesn't matter, though.
[5:09pm] sparda: Falco will get an anorexic hoe, I'll get a banging chick.  M_D_K will get the girl that looks like a dude.  And trufun will go with his wife, ITS A PLAN ALRIGHT! hahahaha
[5:09pm] M_D_K: FUCK YOU
[5:09pm] sparda: hahahahahahah
[5:10pm] BOMBERMAN: haha
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: lol
[5:10pm] sparda: jk M_D_K, I like to pick on you hahaha
[5:10pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: Well, I do like skinny chicks.
[5:10pm] M_D_K: you should all come over here every hot chick will be "OMG your american fuck me!!"
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: With tight ass and perky little tits.
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: Mmmm...
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: yeah, I so should.
[5:10pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:10pm] cronjob00: me to
[5:11pm] sparda: Gyro, you mean, simply put: a long toothpick, with a pretty face
[5:11pm] M_D_K: lol
User avatar
sparda
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Re: IRC lulz

Postby trufun202 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 pm

sparda wrote:This is how we do it in the IRC baby!

Code: Select all
I think we all need to go pick up chicks at a bar.
[5:07pm] GyroVorbis: and trufun.
[5:07pm] M_D_K: YES!
[5:07pm] GyroVorbis: and DJ Yoshi.
[5:07pm] M_D_K: YES!
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:08pm] sparda: Sounds like a plan.
[5:08pm] sparda: Although, I'll get the hottest chick, undoubtedly.
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol who here is even old enough to go to a bar
[5:08pm] M_D_K: hmm were to get the money for a flight over there
[5:08pm] M_D_K: I am
[5:08pm] M_D_K: well in the UK
[5:08pm] cronjob00: same
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:09pm] M_D_K: but I can pull off 22
[5:09pm] GyroVorbis: I'm not.
[5:09pm] GyroVorbis: Doesn't matter, though.
[5:09pm] sparda: Falco will get an anorexic hoe, I'll get a banging chick.  M_D_K will get the girl that looks like a dude.  And trufun will go with his wife, ITS A PLAN ALRIGHT! hahahaha
[5:09pm] M_D_K: FUCK YOU
[5:09pm] sparda: hahahahahahah
[5:10pm] BOMBERMAN: haha
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: lol
[5:10pm] sparda: jk M_D_K, I like to pick on you hahaha
[5:10pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: Well, I do like skinny chicks.
[5:10pm] M_D_K: you should all come over here every hot chick will be "OMG your american fuck me!!"
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: With tight ass and perky little tits.
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: Mmmm...
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: yeah, I so should.
[5:10pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:10pm] cronjob00: me to
[5:11pm] sparda: Gyro, you mean, simply put: a long toothpick, with a pretty face
[5:11pm] M_D_K: lol


Hell yeah! That's alright if not everyone can go to the bar... I'd buy the booze then we invite everybody (including the ladies) back to the hotel party. How's that sound?

And I'll leave the skinny chicks for Falco - I need to see some hips and a rack!
-Chris

YouTube | Twitter | Rad Raygun

“REAL ARTISTS SHIP” - Steve Jobs
User avatar
trufun202
Game Developer
Game Developer
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: IRC lulz

Postby M_D_K on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 pm

trufun202 wrote:
sparda wrote:This is how we do it in the IRC baby!

Code: Select all
I think we all need to go pick up chicks at a bar.
[5:07pm] GyroVorbis: and trufun.
[5:07pm] M_D_K: YES!
[5:07pm] GyroVorbis: and DJ Yoshi.
[5:07pm] M_D_K: YES!
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:08pm] sparda: Sounds like a plan.
[5:08pm] sparda: Although, I'll get the hottest chick, undoubtedly.
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol who here is even old enough to go to a bar
[5:08pm] M_D_K: hmm were to get the money for a flight over there
[5:08pm] M_D_K: I am
[5:08pm] M_D_K: well in the UK
[5:08pm] cronjob00: same
[5:08pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:09pm] M_D_K: but I can pull off 22
[5:09pm] GyroVorbis: I'm not.
[5:09pm] GyroVorbis: Doesn't matter, though.
[5:09pm] sparda: Falco will get an anorexic hoe, I'll get a banging chick.  M_D_K will get the girl that looks like a dude.  And trufun will go with his wife, ITS A PLAN ALRIGHT! hahahaha
[5:09pm] M_D_K: FUCK YOU
[5:09pm] sparda: hahahahahahah
[5:10pm] BOMBERMAN: haha
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: lol
[5:10pm] sparda: jk M_D_K, I like to pick on you hahaha
[5:10pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: Well, I do like skinny chicks.
[5:10pm] M_D_K: you should all come over here every hot chick will be "OMG your american fuck me!!"
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: With tight ass and perky little tits.
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: Mmmm...
[5:10pm] GyroVorbis: yeah, I so should.
[5:10pm] cronjob00: lol
[5:10pm] cronjob00: me to
[5:11pm] sparda: Gyro, you mean, simply put: a long toothpick, with a pretty face
[5:11pm] M_D_K: lol


Hell yeah! That's alright if not everyone can go to the bar... I'd buy the booze then we invite everybody (including the ladies) back to the hotel party. How's that sound?

And I'll leave the skinny chicks for Falco - I need to see some hips and a rack!

trufun the man with the plan. Since sparda didn't think of that ;)
Gyro Sheen wrote:you pour their inventory onto my life

IRC wrote:<sparda> The routine had a stack overflow, sorry.
<sparda> Apparently the stack was full of shit.
User avatar
M_D_K
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:33 am
Location: UK

Next

Return to General/Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests