Ebook Knowledgebase

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Ebook Knowledgebase

Post by Arce »

Holy SHIT. So I've been warzing massive amounts of Ebooks lately, and I must say I'm impressed with the material I've found so far. I'd be more than happy to share the goodz--I've obtained stuff on almost every subject imaginable.

Things from self help to fittness, haxing to robbing, relaxation to kung-fu, 100's of prewritten entrance exams and school texts, recipes to the ULTIMATE DEV ARCHIVE, 58 sex manuals, Financial aids, secrets to life, religious texts, Necronomicron ((black book of the dead, lol)) to the art of warzing and hex hacking. If I don't have it, I can probably get it. I've even obtained the ftp user and pass to some LARGE ebook sites where you can get close to infinite comics and books all through FTP.

So, to put it bluntly, I'm compiling a rather large knowledge base, and though some of it is small articles, much of it is full sized books of thousands or more pages. ((a few of which I stumbled upon in a bookstore and caught a glance at the 70$ price tag.))

Pm me if you need anything...And keep in mind, I have some REALLY good dev sources. Allot me to say that again. REALLY GOOD.

Now, bow to me for my generosity! :bow: