Split from Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.

Split from Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

Postby hurstshifter on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Pickzell wrote:
avansc wrote:
Pickzell wrote:Meh I use Madtracker, Anvil Studio and Sonar, because Thomas Youngblood uses Sonar so that means it's good.


logic fail...

Logic win.


Was that an attempt to retort?
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
http://www.thenerdnight.com
User avatar
hurstshifter
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

Postby Pickzell on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:42 pm

hurstshifter wrote:
Pickzell wrote:
avansc wrote:
Pickzell wrote:Meh I use Madtracker, Anvil Studio and Sonar, because Thomas Youngblood uses Sonar so that means it's good.


logic fail...

Logic win.


Was that an attempt to retort?

No.
I'm an altogether bad-natured Cupid.
User avatar
Pickzell
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:21 am

Re: Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

Postby ismetteren on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 am

I have played a little around with it on windows and i experienced some crashes, but i might have been caused be me simply pressing all the funny buttons i could find, in hope of making it make some sounds :). I cant say if its good or bad compared to other programs of the same type, since i know nothing about music at all ;)
Image ImageImage Image
User avatar
ismetteren
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Re: Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

Postby MadPumpkin on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Pickzell wrote:
hurstshifter wrote:
Pickzell wrote:
avansc wrote:
Pickzell wrote:Meh I use Madtracker, Anvil Studio and Sonar, because Thomas Youngblood uses Sonar so that means it's good.


logic fail...

Logic win.


Was that an attempt to retort?

No.

Retort.
While Jesus equipped with angels, the Devil's equipped with cops
For God so loved the world that he blessed the thugs with rock
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
MadPumpkin
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: C:\\United States of America\Utah\West Valley City\Neighborhood\House\Computer Desk

Re: Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

Postby Pickzell on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm

MadPumpkin wrote:
Pickzell wrote:
hurstshifter wrote:
Pickzell wrote:
avansc wrote:
Pickzell wrote:Meh I use Madtracker, Anvil Studio and Sonar, because Thomas Youngblood uses Sonar so that means it's good.


logic fail...

Logic win.


Was that an attempt to retort?

No.

Retort.

Untort.
I'm an altogether bad-natured Cupid.
User avatar
Pickzell
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:21 am

Re: Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

Postby dandymcgee on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Pickzell wrote:
MadPumpkin wrote:
Pickzell wrote:
hurstshifter wrote:
Pickzell wrote:
avansc wrote:
Pickzell wrote:Meh I use Madtracker, Anvil Studio and Sonar, because Thomas Youngblood uses Sonar so that means it's good.


logic fail...

Logic win.


Was that an attempt to retort?

No.

Retort.

Untort.

Posts you shouldn't make. :roll:
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
User avatar
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Location: San Francisco

Re: Split from Free, open-source alternative to Fruity Loops

Postby MarauderIIC on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am

So, I was reading this topic, and I was literally thinking, "Oh. My. God. Shut UP!"
And then dan posted this gem:
dandymcgee wrote:Posts you shouldn't make. :roll:

And I was like "Right, we have a forum that locks everything. SOLUTION, I SEE YOU!"
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
User avatar
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:05 pm
Location: Maryland, USA


Return to *(NULL) - Posts You Shouldn't Make

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest