[split] "A FPS Game" Online Game

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.

[split] "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby LeonBlade on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Posts split from viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2967 --Mar

Yeah... I'm putting you guys up instead...
Your all seriouss programmers and are cooler!

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Plus they have a nigger on their "team" who doesn't do anything... typical niggers... (sorry if I offend)
There's no place like ~/
User avatar
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Blossvale, NY

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby dandymcgee on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 pm

^ :shock: ^
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
User avatar
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Location: San Francisco

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby LeonBlade on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Yes that was racist I know... lol... GyroVorbis Team is in Alabama, so it's fine lol
There's no place like ~/
User avatar
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Blossvale, NY

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby programmerinprogress on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm

*cough* no it's totally not :(

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
what on earth posessed you to say that?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P
(That would probably explain why C3-PO is so camp as well :P)
User avatar
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am
Location: The UK

"A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby LeonBlade on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Eh... oh well... it's mostly steriotypes...
You know what I mean...
BIG difference between Hendrix and "50 Cent"
There's no place like ~/
User avatar
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Blossvale, NY

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby dandymcgee on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:11 pm

LeonBlade wrote:Yes that was racist I know... lol... GyroVorbis Team is in Alabama, so it's fine lol

Not the important member.. you know, the one who bans.. trust me, he bans.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
User avatar
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Location: San Francisco

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby LeonBlade on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:13 pm

I'll be fine... I was hating JForce that's all that matters lol
There's no place like ~/
User avatar
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Blossvale, NY

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby programmerinprogress on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:16 pm

it's not about being 'fine' you don't go around saying that because it's downright offensive.

when the ES team mention people from the Jforce team, they might use the terms 'bald', 'black' 'programmer' as a point of reference, not to offend, you on the other hand came out with a racist slur, which I think everyone can agree on this forum is not wanted at all!

EDIT: also, your statement had no meaning or cause, it was just an insult.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P
(That would probably explain why C3-PO is so camp as well :P)
User avatar
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am
Location: The UK

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby LeonBlade on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Whatever, I'm racist, I'll keep my racial comments to myself for the sake of you and the forums
There's no place like ~/
User avatar
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Blossvale, NY

"A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby programmerinprogress on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:49 pm

that's all we ask.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P
(That would probably explain why C3-PO is so camp as well :P)
User avatar
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am
Location: The UK

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby JS Lemming on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Work on that character flaw, LeonBlade. I see racism as ignorance. I don't respect ignorance. I'm black btw.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
User avatar
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer
 
Posts: 2383
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 5:09 pm
Location: C:\CON\CON

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby programmerinprogress on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:59 pm

JS Lemming wrote:Work on that character flaw, LeonBlade. I see racism as ignorance. I don't respect ignorance. I'm black btw.


I'm white, but i'm deeply against all forms of racism, I especially hate it when people use the internet to spread their hatred...

But if people keep their deep racial hatred off these boards and away from me, and talk about what we're here to talk about, then we can continue...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P
(That would probably explain why C3-PO is so camp as well :P)
User avatar
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am
Location: The UK

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby LeonBlade on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Well I'm sorry that I don't really like people who act all "gangster" and shit. Some black guy was talking to me and I couldn't understand one word coming out of his mouth...

There are black people who don't act like that, which is why I say my racism is more of steriotypical... because I hate white people who act that way too...

It's the thing I hate most in life, and if you say it's ignorance, then you must be ignorant yourself...

I agree there are some racist people who hate blacks based on their skin color, I find that ignorant... but that isn't why I dislike most of them, it's the way they act... And I'm not saying they all act like that, I'm not saying that at all... but there are a lot of people white, black, mexican, asian, all races that act like this... and I hate them for it...

I'm not saying act like a white person, because that doesn't make much sense... I'm just saying act normal, talk normal, things like that... I really hope nobody takes offence to this, because I'm not trying to offend anyone...

Think of it as something that annoys you... like a certain music genre, or some annoying person you know... that's how I feel...
Anyway, lets try to keep this topic on topic lol...

It's the weekend so obviously no progress, however I know that my computer is coming in on the first week of Feb...
So lots of progress then!
There's no place like ~/
User avatar
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Blossvale, NY

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby Ginto8 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:21 pm

If you didn't want to have it come out as racist, don't use the word "nigger". It is a word that is racist in itself. How would you like being called a honky by someone who knew nothing about you? Either way, stereotyping is ignorance. :roll: :nono:

Annoyance is no reason to use the word "nigger", and attack someone who is black just because there are many black "gangsters". How would you like being called a socially oppressed, annoying, goody-two-shoes, lazy bum of a nerd just because you're white? I'm sorry, but you went too far with that comment. :nono:
Quit procrastinating and make something awesome.
Ducky wrote:Give a man some wood, he'll be warm for the night. Put him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
User avatar
Ginto8
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Re: "A FPS Game" Online Game

Postby eatcomics on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Ginto8 wrote:If you didn't want to have it come out as racist, don't use the word "nigger". It is a word that is racist in itself. How would you like being called a honky by someone who knew nothing about you? Either way, stereotyping is ignorance. :roll: :nono:

Annoyance is no reason to use the word "nigger", and attack someone who is black just because there are many black "gangsters". How would you like being called a socially oppressed, annoying, goody-two-shoes, lazy bum of a nerd just because you're white? I'm sorry, but you went too far with that comment. :nono:

Nice, I have to agree but I'm not going to explain why it's wrong, you guys did all that...

Edit: Just thought I would express the same feelings as you guys so I'm not called racist lol
Image
User avatar
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
 
Posts: 2527
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:52 pm
Location: Illinois

Next

Return to *(NULL) - Posts You Shouldn't Make

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest