Chaomonga.com

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Really?Also Xylene I just want to say if you are joking tell me now. Also I dought you bought your own domain because number one.You are a dumb ass to buy something that expensive.Two you already like own this website.Three I can get another website with a better name then that I am pretty sure.
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

Marx Chaotix wrote:AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

*Marx Chaotix pulls out a gun and shoots himself*
Why am I still alive?
Oh and just to let you know that's a fucking rip off I can buy domain for more like 45$ or 35$ Oh and just to let you know I think you are an ass.
More like $9 or less. Though you can buy the one I just bought from me for $100.
Marx Chaotix wrote:Really?Also Xylene I just want to say if you are joking tell me now. Also I dought you bought your own domain because number one.You are a dumb ass to buy something that expensive.Two you already like own this website.Three I can get another website with a better name then that I am pretty sure.

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I wish I never told you the name of the website because some pricks like you do that to others.Oh and also if you really didn't buy that website please tell me because if you are joking tell me now.
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

I'm not joking.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

He's not kidding Marx, I looked up the records. If you don't believe him just do a google search on "Xylene's most recent domain purchase that he made just now" or something similar. You'll probably have to change some of those words to something that sounds similar to get the record page up (I forgot the URL).
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Now I have the felling Xylene hates me and has hated me for a long time and I'm pretty sure Xylene will say somethin like no shit.Man I wish I never would have said the name of that website I was going to make.

*Marx Chaotix walks away with his head down*
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

If Xylene hadn't of bought Chaomonga.com then I would of. Where else would I host my hundreds of pics of nude lemmings? Chaomonga.com definately. But it's first come first serve I suppose.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Ok you may have the website but in condition you post that I thought of the name ok please.If you don't then I will never like you are Xylene again.
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

LOL JOKES. I didn't buy it.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

But I just did :twisted:
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!