Proposing Punishment of xb_forlife

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.

Post by Guest »

JS Lemming wrote:
Arce wrote:Image
:fuq:

It's not my fault I don't know every forum member personally. All I knew was that a new forum character appeared one day with the same avatar as Fredibnah. Next thing I know, they are backing each other up. Then, I check, and they are from the same IP. That makes me think that some ass with two characters is going around and using both to make himself sound better.
Well it looks like you better do more homework before proclaiming to the world what you think might be true.
Arce wrote:JS Lemming, you're really beginning to piss me off. You weren’t exactly slow to threaten, and USE, the ban stick on Showdin, were you? Now you go around and flame out anyone who uses the word ban? Last I recall, I'm not an admin, so I can't. What do moderators do when they want others banned? Go to you (well, more than likely, another respected admin, such as MarauderIIC). So that wasn't even a direct threat of bannage, you damned asshole.
Here we go again. Quit trying to win arguments by bringing up the Showdin incident. It was a prank on his part. It's been over for like a year now.
Arce wrote:You're banned from ROU for being a worthless prick. :spin:
Heaven forbid.
I'm afraid that I didn't announce it to be true. I even gave my statistics, as evidence going towards what I BELIEVED to be true.

Damned right I'm still going to bring that up. To this day I've never seen yu apologize, you only say "Hey, not my fault I didn't know!!!!11one"

I knew this animation wasn't a waste. Again, it should be an emoticon because of all the useful times it can be deployed.

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Well Wardna Ten don't worry about Arce he now knows you aren't Fredibna. :mrgreen:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Arce wrote:I'm afraid that I didn't announce it to be true. I even gave my statistics, as evidence going towards what I BELIEVED to be true.
You said he "was" not you "think" he was.
Arce wrote:Damned right I'm still going to bring that up. To this day I've never seen yu apologize, you only say "Hey, not my fault I didn't know!!!!11one"
He pulled the prank on me. Last time I checked, you don't apologize when someone pranks you. Retard.
Arce wrote:I knew this animation wasn't a waste. Again, it should be an emoticon because of all the useful times it can be deployed.
Gawd you're cool.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!

Post by Guest »

I don't recall getting BANNED part of teh prank. You should have apologized for OVEREACTING and BANNING him, you fucking ASSHOLE. Last I recall, you SHOULD apologize for overacting and banning.

If someone JOKES around, and acts like a warewolf, and you STAB him, who should apologize to who? Hard question, huh? Slackass...:nono:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Sorry budy, your over reacting. We've already been through the Showdin disscusion before so we're not going to start it back, especially by exagerating.

If you continue to bring this up I won't hesitate to replace your fingertips with corks.
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I think this topic should be locked just to let you Admins know because this is starting up some flamage. :|

Post by Guest »

You BANNED him. I don't know about overreacting...:roll:
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

Jesus this has gotten off topic.

What you need to have is something where people have 3 icons or something under their names. When they recieve a warning, one of the icons lights up. When all three are lit, they are banned for a number of days, weeks, months, years, etc. depending what they did.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Or we can just say, screw you Arce.

PS: Being banned for 5 minutes after talking crap about other members AFTER being warned (mulitple times by multiple admin) that if he continued he would be banned, is not something worth crying about. And you weren't even the one in that mess. So you really have no grounds to speak.

Locked on account of Arce and his.. well, you know.