Enough is Enough

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.
Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Enough is Enough

Post by Arce »

Believe me,

Nobody is more apologetic than myself to realize that Elysian Shadows is a reality that will not happen.

For those of you who were not aware (probably all of you)...Elysian Shadows began as a joint venture project between myself and Gyrovorbis. During the beginning years, I worked hard and for free because Gyrovorbis and myself had a gentlemen's agreement that our focus would shift to "Front Line;" an RTS videogame designed by my little brother, Marcus, and myself.

Creative control over Elysian Shadows was only given to Gyrovorbis, because of this gentlemen's agreement. "ES will be yours to direct; the next title, Front-Line, is mine."

Nothing would have excited me more than to share the DECADE of experience I have playing, designing and balancing RTS videogames with all of you and the whole of youtube. Nothing would have excited me more than to have a team behind me to help bring this to life.

Yet somewhere along the way Gyrovorbis lost sight of his promise.

It is for this reason that I cannot with a good conscience support his lofty ideas of finishing this title. The end does NOT justify the means; if the end means ES is published, yet along the way the audience which I spent my childhood fostering is never to know the joy that is my game endeavor, I have been truly and utterly robbed.

It is for this reason that I henceforth boycott this title and go public with this grievous betrayal.

I no longer have faith in the virtue of Gyrovorbis's character, nor the goodness in his intentions. You may view ES as an "Objective Good;" yet, whose to say "Front-Line" deserved less?

The longer you allow him to pretend development is still going smoothly, is the longer you prevent payment for my labor during my hardest years.

Something to consider,
Marcel Fabry Jaenisch Girgis
1/29/2018
[One Decade Later...]
<qpHalcy0n> decided to paint the office, now i'm high and my hands hurt
Arce

Re: Enough is Enough

Post by Arce »

I see one or more of you have dissenting opinions.

How unfortunate.

-initialize bulldozer sequence-
<qpHalcy0n> decided to paint the office, now i'm high and my hands hurt