Frogger for playstation

Reviews for both games and hardware. Feel free to write your own and post/comment on the reviews of others.

Moderator: Game Reviewers

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Frogger for playstation

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I always played this game it was my childhood.

Storyline 4/10
The storyline isn't very good well the storline is there is a green frog called frogger he had children the children were lost so he has to go through tough obstacles to find them.

Gameplay 7/10
The gameplay in my opinion is very good you can find powerups in the game that can make you run faster, hop higher, and give you extra time to find his children because you are also timed.If you are lucky you can find hidden golden frogs to unlock secret stages.

Graphics 6/10
The graphics aren't all that great I'm pretty sure that you have played games with better graphics for your playstion if you own one.

Music 7/10
The music is pretty catchy in the game. If you played the game and heard the music you might find yourself whistling the music.

Total 8/10
If you haven't played this game you should because it is very respectable
and awsome.
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

Pretty good review for a first time. Nice and concise. Good job!
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

Frogger has always confused me.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

FredDibnah wrote:Pretty good review for a first time. Nice and concise. Good job!
Thanks! :D