LittleBIGPlanet (PS3) Review

Reviews for both games and hardware. Feel free to write your own and post/comment on the reviews of others.

Moderator: Game Reviewers

LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Re: LittleBIGPlanet (PS3) Review

Post by LeonBlade »

The levels have been getting better over time and it's not that hard to get into creating especially with all the new tools that are coming out :D
There's no place like ~/
thejahooli
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by thejahooli »

LeonBlade wrote:The levels have been getting better over time and it's not that hard to get into creating especially with all the new tools that are coming out :D
The levels are generally good but I have to agree with Falco that alot of them are crap. But that is expected when they give people the ability to upload however many levels they want. I generally find people that have good levels and put them on my favourites so I can play any more of the levels that they create easily.
Also creating doesn't necessarily mean creating a whole level. I normally make minigames or small contraptions to experiment with things like I made a rollercoaster tha tcould be used.
I'll make your software hardware.
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by LeonBlade »

Yeah there a lot of crap levels out there, but like I said they're a lot of good levels too.
Normally the crap sinks to the bottom and the good rises up to the top so rarely will you find a bad level unless your searching for something in particular, then you never know what you'll find.
And with the rating and tag system, it's easier to find crap levels and awesome levels!
There's no place like ~/