Megaman Xtreme

Reviews for both games and hardware. Feel free to write your own and post/comment on the reviews of others.

Moderator: Game Reviewers

Addikin

Megaman Xtreme

Post by Addikin »

I just beat it the other day and decided to make a review for it.

Storyline 4/10

very horrible it's the same thing as usual Megaman is out saving the world from mavericks along with his friend Zero.

Graphics 8/10

for a game boy game it has good graphics. I would compare it to a game boy advanced game with it's graphics.

Game play 8.5/10

It has very good game play in my opinion. It 's decently long and fairly challenging. It has tons of secrets to completing the falcon armor. And you can also find all of Zero's moves.

Music/Sound 7/10

It has pretty good music rather catchy.

Overall 8.5/10

I'd overall give it a 8.5/10 It's a very good game. If your a Capcom fan I'd suggest you get it and beat it.
Sanshin77
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Current Project: C++/SDL engine, zaActionWizardMagic game
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, mac and PC
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Re: Megaman Xtreme

Post by Sanshin77 »

A bit short review and 4/10 is not equal to (very) Horrible, on a scale from 1 to 10, 4 would be a bit below OK, 1 or 2 would be horrible.

You gave it 4, 8.5 , 8 and 7, can you explain/give some more reasons on why you landed on 8.5 ?
Check out videos of my C++ games as well as my "Amateur Game Dev" series over at
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zanchill
OrinCreed
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by OrinCreed »

I've never played this game before. I've heard of it but I have never seen copy. I'd still like to pick one up if I see it though.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

I REALLY loved this game. It's called Megaman Xtreme, basically like Megaman X1 on GameBoy Color.

Megaman Xtreme 2 was the best imho. Gameplay-wise, it was everything and more than the Super Nintendo Megamans. You could also switch between X and Zero mid-game. It was total win.
OrinCreed
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by OrinCreed »

GyroVorbis wrote:I REALLY loved this game. It's called Megaman Xtreme, basically like Megaman X1 on GameBoy Color.

Megaman Xtreme 2 was the best imho. Gameplay-wise, it was everything and more than the Super Nintendo Megamans. You could also switch between X and Zero mid-game. It was total win.
That good huh? Looks like I have to put it on my Find and buy list. I always liked Zero better than X, so being able to swap to him makes my day.